[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
whats going on with the SDCC 2017 reveals - Page 2 - Community

whats going on with the SDCC 2017 reveals

Got a question? Ask it here!
I'm excited for this line. How long will we have to wait between waves. I'm hoping to get a great many Star Trek and Masters of the Universe characters. I'm also hoping to get Ripley, more Colonial Marines (Vasquez!) and hoping for Predator and Prometheus too!

bgiles73 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:38 pm
I'm excited for this line. How long will we have to wait between waves. I'm hoping to get a great many Star Trek and Masters of the Universe characters. I'm also hoping to get Ripley, more Colonial Marines (Vasquez!) and hoping for Predator and Prometheus too!
I think they will be part of the fall line up, coming sometime after September.

I'm more curious on what titles they can get character likeness from. They said games and movies... meaning there isn't a large restriction other than purchasing the rights for the characters likeness right? They already had the license for these ones from the star trek line, and the Kubros line.

Meaning we can likely expect even further down the road: Firefly, Family Guy, Futurama, and Hellboy thanks to the Kubros already having the license, right?

Hope to see some Legend of Zelda, *** of War, Warcraft (Movie or Game) action going on here as well.

Magnus913 wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:54 pm
I'm more curious on what titles they can get character likeness from. They said games and movies... meaning there isn't a large restriction other than purchasing the rights for the characters likeness right? They already had the license for these ones from the star trek line, and the Kubros line.

Meaning we can likely expect even further down the road: Firefly, Family Guy, Futurama, and Hellboy thanks to the Kubros already having the license, right?

Hope to see some Legend of Zelda, *** of War, Warcraft (Movie or Game) action going on here as well.
World is censored?

O nvm I see you mean kratos

I'm not convinced that properties which had Kubros are automatically going to get mini-figures or sets. Their licenses for each of these properties are probably only for a certain period of time. Some may even be expiring. Also, they may use sales of the Kubros to evaluate whether or not to make more product for that property. And some stuff may not translate so well into the mini-figure format. For instance, Family Guy and Futurama. Those require much more specific molds and therefore may be more costly to pursue.

I would love to see Hellboy and Abe Sapien and maybe even some other Hellboy characters. Hopefully, they still have his license and his Kubros did well enough to warrant mini-figures.

I know, I used the Kubros as the best example of them having small size licenses since what we are getting is in fact already from the Kubros line of licensing.

But if I had to make my own series recommendations for Video Games for this MCX Heroes, I already know what I'd like to see.

Link (Ocarina of Time)
Dark Link (Ocarina of Time)
Kratos (*** of War)
Geralt (Witcher)
Siri (Witcher)
Yennifer (Witcher)
Lady Liadrin (World of Warcraft:Legion)
Tyrael (Mortal form, Diablo 3)
Female Crusader (Diablo 3)
Corvo (Dishonored)
Jack of Blades (Fable)
Leon (Resident Evil)

In fact I hope the official forum section for MCX Heroes line opens up so we can have the official suggestion range.

MCX Heroes Smaus Aran?
Please!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”