[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spoted! - Community

New sets spoted!

Got a question? Ask it here!
So went to my dollar store and found a new line witch just seemed like mega construx parts does any one know what these are.

You're going to have to give us a little more detail than that.

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:46 pm
So went to my dollar store and found a new line witch just seemed like mega construx parts does any one know what these are.
What are they?

They were just boxes that said mega construx then said how many pieces thy had and what pieces they were Ex. 4 green 2x1s on the side and on the front they had pictures of random builds

Dollar general carries those, they are just open ended building sets. I got a few of them, they are worth it for the extra pieces I think

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:36 am
They were just boxes that said mega construx then said how many pieces thy had and what pieces they were Ex. 4 green 2x1s on the side and on the front they had pictures of random builds
Ah yeah. I know the ones... They seem kool.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:10 pm
Dollar general carries those, they are just open ended building sets. I got a few of them, they are worth it for the extra pieces I think
I didn't get any but they looked cool

Community Team
Hi guys,

Just to clear this up, these are our new Open-Ended building kits. The builds on the side are just suggestions. You can build anything you want with them!

ShockDrJ wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:39 am
Pics please.
I don't have any

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”