[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 154 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Speaking of Spartan 3s we need to get a Thom-A293 who was the original Noble Six and Rosenda in a heroes series.
I think Thom should have a Reach jet pack and a new Reach mold DMR.

1 Mark V (Halo CE, 3, 4, Reach)
2 Mark VI Reach (I know you can just use H3)
3 Halo: Reach Gungnir
4 Halo Reach Security
5 Halo Reach Sangheli, Hunters
6 Longsword
7 Halo Reach Moa
8 More Buildings
9 Red VS. Blue
10 Halo 3 Security
11 Halo 3 Scout
12 Halo Reach CQC
13 Halo Reach EOD
14 Halo 3 EOD
15 Halo 4 EOD
16 Halo Reach, 3 CQB
17 New Revenant
18 More Halo Reach Scouts

Customizer Packs
Halo Reach (UNSC, Covenant)
Halo 3 (UNSC, Covenant)
Halo 4 (UNSC, We tired of H4, H5 Covenant)
Halo 5 (UNSC)

Sets
Revenant
LongSword
Scarab
Spirit of Fire
Savanah
Infinity
Forward unto Dawn

ShadowSpartan_237 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:42 am
1 Mark V (Halo CE, 3, 4, Reach)
2 Mark VI Reach (I know you can just use H3)
3 Halo: Reach Gungnir
4 Halo Reach Security
5 Halo Reach Sangheli, Hunters
6 Longsword
7 Halo Reach Moa
8 More Buildings
9 Red VS. Blue
10 Halo 3 Security
11 Halo 3 Scout
12 Halo Reach CQC
13 Halo Reach EOD
14 Halo 3 EOD
15 Halo 4 EOD
16 Halo Reach, 3 CQB
17 New Revenant
18 More Halo Reach Scouts

Customizer Packs
Halo Reach (UNSC, Covenant)
Halo 3 (UNSC, Covenant)
Halo 4 (UNSC, We tired of H4, H5 Covenant)
Halo 5 (UNSC)

Sets
Revenant
LongSword
Scarab
Spirit of Fire
Savanah
Infinity
Forward unto Dawn
I totally agree with the Longsword!, it should come with maybe a small traffic control tower, a pair of pilots and most of all retractable landing gear :D!!!! Here is some stuff I was thinking about.... I posted it here some time ago... maybe worth it to re post....

Set ideas and a contest idea below
Things I would like to see:
1) Another section of the Firebase like a garage that can store a scorpion, a few warthogs, perhaps a wolverine, and some mongooses. And perhaps the top story is a troop barracks outfitted with weapon storages, bunk beds, and all the necessary stuff a barracks need.
2) Make the final section of the Firebase a commander center, so when paired with the garage/barracks and the front gate we can make a very nice base.
3) A new and improved Hawk! I would love to see a new hawk to the lineup as the last one is from ages ago.
4) A revamped Troop warthog
5) A signature series set based on Sword base. This would come with the garage and the set should have the ability to open up in half to reveal the interior with the stairs and bridges, and commander center and all the most important rooms from Sword Base. This set should come with crazy amount of figures (like the L3go death star that has 19 or something like that) Comes with Noble Team, 15 marines, 3 ODSTS, 5 Elites, 10 jackals, 50 grunts, 8 brutes.... Ok thats probably to many figures but you get the point. It would also probably come with a gauss hog (in the garage) and maybe a couple ghosts and a wraith. That would a truly glorious set.
6) A Signature series set based on the Anchor 9 Space station, comes with two sabres and landing bays in the space station for them, perhaps a few seraphs
7) And how can we forget a covanent cruiser signature series set or a set based on the carrier.
8)And Signature series set with the UNSC Infinity. Comes with 1 of the main spartan fireteams, Sarah Palmer, Lasky, Dr. Halsey, and some navy men, and a few technicians.

This is the contest idea.
So twice a year there is a contest. Works as follows: to gain entry you most 1) In the month of May if you buy of $30 worth of Mega Contrux toys (can be any combination and give a proof of purchase in your entry), 2) visit lets say 20 different pages on the website, 3) contribute 3 forum posts, and 4) maybe review 1 of the sets you bought and that will be how you get an entry into the contest. Make like a contest page that has the steps and it's like a quest to finish them all in the month you have. Then sometime in June, maybe around the 10-ish, 5 winners are randomly selected.
1) Receives $500
2) Receives $400
3) Receives $300
4) Receives $200
5) Receives $100
The prizes then can be used to select any mega contruxs/bloks sets of the website based on original MSRP (even if the set is from 2011 or something) totaling the winnings. So you could select the Forward Unto Dawn, Kodiak Seige Cannon, and Flood Seige but they would only take the MSRP off from your allotted winning money etc (And you would have say 1 year to spend it if not the rest is forfeited). The contest is then repeated in November (for entry) and in December another set of winners are selected. I think this would be an amazingly fun contest!

What do you guys think of it?

I really think overall we need more banished troops ESPECIALLY hunters. (I'm going through a Colony phase or something but still!) I was thinking we could have these new banished hunters in @Ardolll's idea of more sections to the firebase that is if that's what Mega has in mind or maybe better yet a Banished reaver or something like that with two hunters! But beyond all this I think Mega should make a set with a special pair of banished hunters to be Colony (since they're really not all that different from the others). What do you guys think?

Also I think a revamped short sword would be nice :D

I would like to see a Halo Reach Versus Troop Pack, but with a bit of a spin. I was thinking of two sets. Both have two red and blue Spartans, but one set would have a red flag and the other would have a blue flag. The set with the red flag would have a red Air Assault with a sniper rifle and a red JFO with a shotgun. The blues in the set would consist of an Operator with a DMR and a Scout with an assault rifle. The set would have a bit of terrain for the flag as well as a small crate for some grenades. The set with the blue flag would have a red EVA with an SMG and a Commando with the older rocket launcher. The blue team would have a Hazop with a grenade launcher and a Grenadier with a chain gun. The set would also have terrain for the blue flag and a small crate for grenades. Both sets would be priced at $15.99, since the original Versus Troop Pack was priced at $15.99.

That sounds cool and with the blue vs Red thing they could do an opposite set with maybe some other halo 3 vehicle, maybe a revamped prowler or a halo 3 scorpion with 3 Blues and a red flag.

I would love to see some High Charity/Halo 2 Covenant stuff. Great Schism themed sets of Brutes vs Elites (Brute Honor Guards vs Elite High Councilor and other elites) would be awesome. A return to the Halo 2 & 3 art style would be welcome as well.

September 26th guys!!! The Flood hype is on!!! Two new maps, two new leaders, Terminus Firefight, and the awesome Flood to boot!! Hopefully this is will press Mega to give us more awesome Flood, like that new boss in terminus firefight!!! Can't wait!!! Check it out over on waypoint! 343 announced it officially!

Sounds cool wish I could get it but all the games I get dlcs for for some reason they all drop out and stop working then I lose all the progress

Return to “Halo”