[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What was your first set? - Page 8 - Community

What was your first set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I had always avoided mega bloks growing up, anything that was not the popular competitor for that matter... until I saw the TMNT Collectors in Wal-Mart. I grabbed one of each that was there that day (Bebop and Rocksteady villain packs and each of the single turtle packs). Since then I've been hooked. The supreme articulation makes that competitor OBSELETE!

My first ever Mega Bloks set was the Space Blok Bot.
I miss that line.

twilight9 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 pm
My first ever Mega Bloks set was the Space Blok Bot.
I miss that line.
I remember those. Mind you, I'm the early 2000s set librarian 'round these parts.

First set was most likely a Plasmaverse Castle or Tech set, but for lines I have an avid interest in, I more or less consider the original Halo Brute Chopper my first, as it's really what began my interest in Mega.

If I remember correctly, my first set was something with power rangers when I was very young. Now, my first halo set, and what got me into collecting, was the original scorpion.

I got my first set years ago... it was a red EVA spartan with a small snow base. It was one of the Versus sets. My second set was a similar blue Marine. Third, I struck it lucky and got the ultra rare Cortana from the mystery pack series, I believe it was series four.

It's a very cool set, and I've become very fond of that EVA.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:34 pm
My first set? This red EVA red team weapons pack. https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... apons-pack
Classic. There's some nice weapons there, and the crate looks kool.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:20 pm
I got my first set years ago... it was a red EVA spartan with a small snow base. It was one of the Versus sets. My second set was a similar blue Marine. Third, I struck it lucky and got the ultra rare Cortana from the mystery pack series, I believe it was series four.
I've got like 5 of the series 5 Cortanas sealed and a few unsealed.

Return to “General discussion”