[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
MCX Heroes are showing up in stores earlier than expected? - Community

MCX Heroes are showing up in stores earlier than expected?

Got a question? Ask it here!
First sightings on ebay mean some stores are starting to release them(or some people got lucky). Fireteam Osiris took 3 weeks before amazon had it in stock, etc. when we had them first pop up. But so far the social norm is when its spotted on ebay it will on shelf release comes not long after.

As of posting this Skeletor, He-man and the Xenomorph alien have been sighted in ebay from Arizona, chances are to say we should be seeing them be more locally in shelves sooner than I originally thought.

Magnus913 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:42 pm
First sightings on ebay mean some stores are starting to release them(or some people got lucky). Fireteam Osiris took 3 weeks before amazon had it in stock, etc. when we had them first pop up. But so far the social norm is when its spotted on ebay it will on shelf release comes not long after.

As of posting this Skeletor, He-man and the Xenomorph alien have been sighted in ebay from Arizona, chances are to say we should be seeing them be more locally in shelves sooner than I originally thought.
Ya news show's em showing up in walmarts.

Just checked my walmart does not have them, they also discontinued monster high. These brick and mortar stores complain all day long about losing sales to online shops but never carry what I want to buy. I really hope Mega sets up a better shop then Mattel shop who also has been out of the series 4 monster high figures for months.

Last I checked (this past weekend) both my local Wal-Marts had the tags out for Construx heroes but not the figures yet. they did finally start stocking the first series of the CoD heroes line though.

omegabob wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 am
Last I checked (this past weekend) both my local Wal-Marts had the tags out for Construx heroes but not the figures yet. they did finally start stocking the first series of the CoD heroes line though.
no COD heroes for me but mcx heroes were there.

CoD Heroes, MCX Heroes and Maverick at my 3 Walmarts. All did the same reset with smaller, more compact space.

YrkanesAbattoir wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 am
CoD Heroes, MCX Heroes and Maverick at my 3 Walmarts. All did the same reset with smaller, more compact space.
Ok so we can assume then that as long as the store dosent have older stock of these item types new stock will be in.

My Walmart and Smiths are in the process of this, they havent gotten their stock yet.

Also the Star Trek and He-man ones have appeared on Amazon briefly.

edit these are up in stock in utah in a rather larger than I expected haul. And the xenomorph is of course non existent because they're sold out.

I'm hyped for the Xenomorph. The second they show up on Amazon, I've probably ordered 5.

Do the FaceHuggers come with the Colonial Marine or do they only come with the Xenomorph.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”