[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Heroes wish list! - Page 2 - Community

Mega Construx Heroes wish list!

Got a question? Ask it here!
As always like a broken record I will toss in greek mythology which is a free license.

Xena
Sara Kerrigan (both versions)
Fallout boy (and girl)
Conan
Red Sonja
Groo
Chakel (would love the Sirenas from groo 50 as her villan)
Stella Star and Amazon villan (MST3K Starcrash!)
Gorn (trek)
Flash Gordon

Could go on forever

Samus Aran (Metroid Prime version, Fusion suit, Power suit, etc.)
Ridley
Sylux
Dark Samus
Man-at-Arms
The Faceless One
She-Ra
Hordak

I'd like to see a Predator and Dutch. I'd love to see some Bethesda characters fit in but I don't think they presently have the license. Based on the Kubros line though, Hellboy and Abe Sapiens would be nice. Maybe also Worf and another TNG antagonist, maybe a TNG Klingon antagonist to contrast with Worf.

Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Doa

cool thing about the line is the figures without the sets makes sense for a lot more licenses. They could never really do a whole line for Mortal Kombat.

The only downside to tackling a ton of licenses is each license will only get a figure or two. Hopefully, some of these licenses at least get a troop pack or a set or two.

For specific singles:

Lt. Worf
Klingon (movie/TNG style)
Man at Arms
Trap Jaw (maybe right arm uses Terminator arm. Swappable arms would be weapons he can hold like Borg's weapons)
Hellboy
Abe Sapien
Predator
Dutch (easy to make from Call of Duty parts)
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Blanka (Street Fighter)
Robocop
Usagi Yojimbo
Jack Burton
Lo-Pan (powered up)
Gorilla Soldier (original Planet of the Apes)
Cornelius (original POTA)
Caesar (modern POTA)
Luca (modern POTA)
Legolas
Gimli
Uruk-Hai
Robin Hood
Tarzan
Judge Dredd
Judge Death
Rambo
Ash (Evil Dead)
Jason Vorhees
John Carter
Thark (4 arm capability exists from Destiny figures)
Apollo (Battlestar Galactica)
Cylon

I'd love to see Farscape make it into the line as well. John Crichton, D'Argo, Aeryn, Pilot, Scorpius.

I know Mad Max doesn't really have merchandise. I think George Miller doesn't want to merchandise it, but a line of figures and vehicles would be great. The nature of brick sets would allow for some cool customization of vehicles.

Also, I know Warner Bros isn't licensing Thundercats right now, but they'd be cool as well.

Lord of the Rings would be great as well. I think [competitor] let the license lapse, so it may be obtainable. I only put a few of the limitless potential of characters in my list.

Also, historical military units would be great. Samurai. Ninjas. Spartans. Knights. Also Old West (horses already exist) cowboys and gunslingers.

Ashtalon wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 am

Also, historical military units would be great. Samurai. Ninjas. Spartans. Knights. Also Old West (horses already exist) cowboys and gunslingers.
I would love that. Samurai, and knight parts are already made. That would even be a great way to release the AC knights and archers that were canceled. Maybe if heroes does well a blind bag series with troop building for the licenses. The hero line would be named characters and the blind bags could fill out ranks.

Ashtalon wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:31 am
The only downside to tackling a ton of licenses is each license will only get a figure or two. Hopefully, some of these licenses at least get a troop pack or a set or two.

For specific singles:

Lt. Worf
Klingon (movie/TNG style)
Man at Arms
Trap Jaw (maybe right arm uses Terminator arm. Swappable arms would be weapons he can hold like Borg's weapons)
Hellboy
Abe Sapien
Predator
Dutch (easy to make from Call of Duty parts)
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Blanka (Street Fighter)
Robocop
Usagi Yojimbo
Jack Burton
Lo-Pan (powered up)
Gorilla Soldier (original Planet of the Apes)
Cornelius (original POTA)
Caesar (modern POTA)
Luca (modern POTA)
Legolas
Gimli
Uruk-Hai
Robin Hood
Tarzan
Judge Dredd
Judge Death
Rambo
Ash (Evil Dead)
Jason Vorhees
John Carter
Thark (4 arm capability exists from Destiny figures)
Apollo (Battlestar Galactica)
Cylon

I'd love to see Farscape make it into the line as well. John Crichton, D'Argo, Aeryn, Pilot, Scorpius.

I know Mad Max doesn't really have merchandise. I think George Miller doesn't want to merchandise it, but a line of figures and vehicles would be great. The nature of brick sets would allow for some cool customization of vehicles.

Also, I know Warner Bros isn't licensing Thundercats right now, but they'd be cool as well.

Lord of the Rings would be great as well. I think [competitor] let the license lapse, so it may be obtainable. I only put a few of the limitless potential of characters in my list.

Ahhh Farscape didn't expect to see that one thrown put there. Heck we have to add stargate franchise to this list as well.

OK LoTR, of course, but what about a Fan-Fiction character series: Jeff, Carlos ECT... As figures? I'd buy 'em.

Why not some everyday heroes like fire fighters (could come with a fire axe) A police officer (could come with a Tazer or pistol) And a doctor (he could have a needle or something)

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 pm
Why not some everyday heroes like fire fighters (could come with a fire axe) A police officer (could come with a Tazer or pistol) And a doctor (he could have a needle or something)
Yeah I like that idea.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”