[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 20 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Well, LOTR does sound like a good series to do, there's so much lore based on it!

Oops, sorry Akula *rubs head sheepishly*

Mega blocks Destiny would be awesome!

I'd like to see an Alien vs Predators line. Where the figures are just a little bit taller than C.o.D.

DeadlySpaghetti wrote:Mega blocks Destiny would be awesome!
Found these in the gallery:

Do you want a new mega block theme like lord of the rings or guardians of the galaxy. And what changes do you want mega block to make.

I think a Superhero sets and figures and brands would be really cool.

Boss0fAwesome wrote:I think a Superhero sets and figures and brands would be really cool.
[competitor] has most if not all the major super hero licences at the moment.

AkulA1996 wrote:
Boss0fAwesome wrote:I think a Superhero sets and figures and brands would be really cool.
This is true but would not prevent Mega from creating their own superheros.
I don't believe that ALL of Mega's products need to be licensed. I think it would be great to have more sets unique to Mega.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:
This is true but would not prevent Mega from creating their own superheros.
I don't believe that ALL of Mega's products need to be licensed. I think it would be great to have more sets unique to Mega.
Yes, this is a good idea and able to reuse the mold from AC, CoD, Halo sets to create the MB own world. It's not only the Heroes, but the citizen life.

Return to “General discussion”