[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 5 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
Great saying there J5 I agree completely

Ok, here is my submission.

Assassinater117 wrote:So just a recap, the build needs to have two propeller things to qualify as a copter?
yes it does

Okay this is going to be a challenge as I don't have any propellors I think :I but I will try to make do with what I got ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay this is going to be a challenge as I don't have any propellors I think :I but I will try to make do with what I got ;)
You can do-ee.

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay this is going to be a challenge as I don't have any propellors I think :I but I will try to make do with what I got ;)
I can think of a way to make a propeller if you don't have one. There is a part that has three clips in a triangle format. Could use that with some pipes and tubles. If you got them.

Thanks guys, I happened to find a propeller thing so now I just gotta design the copter ;) (the fun part) n good idea J5 worth considering

Woo hoo I finally made it! Just gotta post it now; and were's ya copters J101? Thought you made some?

Assassinater117 wrote:Woo hoo I finally made it! Just gotta post it now; and were's ya copters J101? Thought you made some?
Ohh Yaa. Just took my pics. Gonna edit. Post them up tonight. It's 4:40 Montreal time. Get ready bro.

Yeah man, Its 8 in the morning and I am pumped to see this!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”