[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 155 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Alright, so, I recognize that new molds are expensive and not easy to do extremely often, so I'm going to try and stray away from recommending new armor types (that said, a new Hayabusa would be at the top of that list for me).

This is what I'd personally like to see:
-More recolors of the Copperhead :P
-A remake of the Phantom (it's relatively iconic, and I think would make for a decent larger set if we're doing yearly big sets)
-More of the newer Grunt mold in battlepacks (I think that given their massability, two in a single pack would be a great number to stick to)
-More armor skins! I absolutely love how they came out in Halo Heroes when they came out right (armor printing QC needed some work early on but seems better now)
-Purple! A great color that I don't feel has gotten enough in the new system.
-More Reach colors especially! Mega has been great with giving us a variety of colors for almost every armor mold, but Reach still feels like it's lacking non-realistic or zombie game mode armor color patterns.
-More terrain-oriented sets: I really love the terrain parts Mega produces, and feel like having more of them would be great.
-Any other colors for the new female-style Reach Air Assault armor that was first released as Kat. The helmet mold on that figure is beautiful and I want more of it!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:22 pm
September 26th guys!!! The Flood hype is on!!! Two new maps, two new leaders, Terminus Firefight, and the awesome Flood to boot!! Hopefully this is will press Mega to give us more awesome Flood, like that new boss in terminus firefight!!! Can't wait!!! Check it out over on waypoint! 343 announced it officially!
FLOOOOOOOODDDD I would by them in massive horde quantity. I need a nice big horde of meat to reinforce my small flood horde.

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... ood-rush-4

It's so tiny.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:54 pm
September 26th guys!!! The Flood hype is on!!! Two new maps, two new leaders, Terminus Firefight, and the awesome Flood to boot!! Hopefully this is will press Mega to give us more awesome Flood, like that new boss in terminus firefight!!! Can't wait!!! Check it out over on waypoint! 343 announced it officially!
FLOOOOOOOODDDD I would by them in massive horde quantity. I need a nice big horde of meat to reinforce my small flood horde.

It's so tiny.
Mines a lot smaller @Admiral-Sabree, a LOT smaller. In Act 3 of India Company you saw my entire Flood horde.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

It's so tiny.
Mines a lot smaller @Admiral-Sabree, a LOT smaller. In Act 3 of India Company you saw my entire Flood horde.
Both of yaws are better then mine:

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... -pod-97075

That's my whole Flood collection.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

It's so tiny.
Thats pretty good as far as the infection forms, carriers, and tanks go. I need to get more of all of them. I just have more cambate forms really.

Charlie, that's a great set for building a flood horde :D

Yeah... Just the one though 😆

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:20 pm
Yeah... Just the one though 😆
Baby steps.

😄

Indeed. If I see the 2014 Flood-builder thing (I forget the name) cheap, I might get some. If anything, I get some kool structure parts.

Gotta start somewhere, most of mine came from th flood with the monitor blind pack.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:39 am
Indeed. If I see the 2014 Flood-builder thing (I forget the name) cheap, I might get some. If anything, I get some kool structure parts.
I think it's the flood invasion I know it's not the infamous flood siege.

Return to “Halo”