[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Probuilder Line on Mattel's shop?.... - Page 2 - Community

Probuilder Line on Mattel's shop?....

Got a question? Ask it here!
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:53 pm

I was thinking the same thing. 4 Vikings for $16 USD? Sold.
Maybe include the shields that came with the plasma dragons even better.

Dying for more, I absolutely love the original themes instead of just licensed products. These along with the figures are all just kinds of fun! We need better pics and lots of sets!

Sparks01 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Maybe include the shields that came with the plasma dragons even better.
Ooh yeah. The Draigar ones? That'd be kool.

charliebucket wrote:
Sparks01 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm
Its on the shop page with pics! Oh my word are those vikings beautiful! Please please please please please give us viking troop packs!
Can u post pics on this site the images are not there for me.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 am
charliebucket wrote:
Sparks01 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 pm
Its on the shop page with pics! Oh my word are those vikings beautiful! Please please please please please give us viking troop packs!
Can u post pics on this site the images are not there for me.
https://shop.megabrands.com/en-us/shop/ ... ilder/5483

Will get that set for sure.

LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 pm
Will get that set for sure.
Yeah it's awesome. It'd fit perfectly with any Dragons display. I'm watching Amazon like a hawk for that set plus the Xenos plus the Hazmats, Soap... So many good sets!!

Those Probuilder Vikings look amazing, the armor and beard detail is phenomenal. l hope there will be some smaller sets in the Viking line. Seeing those Vikings has me really hoping they make some Greek and Trojan figures in the future, it would soften the blow of (potentially) no more TMNT Collectors sets. If not I might have to get some extra He-man figures and mix and match to make my own Greek and Trojan warriors.

I hope that they make either a gladiatorial set with a trident and such or a samurai set hopefully with a banner that can attach to someones back a naginata a kanabo and of course a katana maybe with part of an (sorry I forget what they are called) old japanese castle and a sakura tree

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”