[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 15 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 am
I can see that the flamethrower troop pack is coming out soon the flamethrower is on the armory picture
Ooh. That'll be kool.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:03 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 am
I can see that the flamethrower troop pack is coming out soon the flamethrower is on the armory picture
Ooh. That'll be kool.
Nice, I want that flame pieace.

Flamethrower Shock Troops is now listed on the site.

Elemaster wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:33 pm
Yup spotted it. I then completely ignored it when I saw the viking ship. I want that so, so much!

Elemaster wrote:
*sighs* Sometimes I think the Mega guys wait to see what I've added to my collection, just so I will never actually own everything on the site.

ColBosch wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:22 am
Elemaster wrote:
*sighs* Sometimes I think the Mega guys wait to see what I've added to my collection, just so I will never actually own everything on the site.
Watch, right after we get that set, Heroes Series 2 will be listed.

Nice to see a classic FlameThrower and more WWII soldiers. But its time to get Base Construction Sets, more than the front face of a house something to build a nice Base.

Still can't buy the Surface troopers and Flamethrower pack here in Canada!!! hope they made them available before Christmas!!!!!

On amazon there is a ww2 check point no pictures yet but is says it has a sidecar 2 solders one of witch is an enemy. I can wait to add this to my collectio

I saw on amazon a new troop called 'Advanced Fighters' pack no pictures but the description says-

-Set includes two spotter figures, two scout sniper figures, one soldier and sniper nest with accessories
-The super-poseable micro action figures are armed with a variety of authentic and interchangeable accessories
-The buildable sniper nest is the perfect hide for reconnaissance and target acquisitions
-Sniper nest comes complete with detailed camouflage mesh, two barricades and more
-Packaging may vary
I still don't know if it is real or just gives you a random set

Return to “Call of Duty”