[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 35 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Boredowen747 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:50 am
How about more dragons with better articulation
That'd be cool! I miss Dragons!!

How about Transformers I know another brand tried that wasn't that great but it lasted a few years, and mega is way superior.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
Dino-riders!!

Community Team
Spartan-092 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:10 am
How about Transformers I know another brand tried that wasn't that great but it lasted a few years, and mega is way superior.

That's definitely a cool idea!

Thanks for the suggestion :)

I think we should have Fallout sets and Just Cause sets.

How about Dragons in a Steampunk setting. Dragonpunk if you will?

I would love to see sets based off of Tom Clancy video games as an The Division, Rainbow 6, and more.

I love the new Pokémon sets and I desperately want to see some Eeveelutions, not to mention Vulpix, Ninetales... I just want to catch em all!

There is a computer game called "valiant hearts". It's set in world war 1 and has a particular graphic style.

It's rich in characters, vehicles and scenery. My son and I dream of mega bloks/construx adopting this brand and making ww1 sets.

Not sure if many of you have seen this movie, but I think a line based on Sucker Punch would be really cool. 5 girls in a prison/insane asylum use their imagination to escape reality; going to 4 different worlds that would work well for Mega Construx: feudal world at a snowy temple, trench warfare against the dead, medieval world with a dragon, and a futuristic world.

Return to “General discussion”