[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This for people who are bored. - Page 2 - Community

This for people who are bored.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I bought the skeletor figure today.

In a game of rainbow six siege I lost the game for my team by c4ing myself the downed enemy and my team mate.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 pm
In a game of rainbow six siege I lost the game for my team by c4ing myself the downed enemy and my team mate.
At least you went out with a bang.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:38 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:31 pm
At least you went out with a bang.
I countn'd stop crying I was laughing so hard. The sad thing was I didn't mean to die the blast radius is normally not as big as it was I should have been fine.

Sigh... The forums are just slowly dying, it would seem... So sad. This place is the best part of the whole site, it seems such a shame that it's fallen apart. I mean, who's active? Me, Sabree, Green, CC, Nato, Roe. That's it, really. Shame.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:38 pm
Sigh... The forums are just slowly dying, it would seem... So sad. This place is the best part of the whole site, it seems such a shame that it's fallen apart. I mean, who's active? Me, Sabree, Green, CC, Nato, Roe. That's it, really. Shame.
I think it is cause school is starting in states

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:41 pm
charliebucket wrote:
*sigh* Everyone used to talk here. I had so many orange comment looking things and lightning bolts that I couldn't keep up with them. Now I'm lucky to get 5 a day. "Lucky" I wonder where everyone went.

charliebucket wrote:
Yeah... school is starting now for US. I'm also volunteering on a haunted woods attraction that's has been open for the weekend since last week. After the attraction is done, I'm going to get me a real job so I'm not going to have much spare time to build for now on...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 am
Roebuck wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
*sigh* Everyone used to talk here. I had so many orange comment looking things and lightning bolts that I couldn't keep up with them. Now I'm lucky to get 5 a day. "Lucky" I wonder where everyone went.
Dunno... It's after the re-brand. So many people quit after the re-brand... H40K, Nater117, Qaz, to name a few.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:02 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 am
Roebuck wrote:

Dunno... It's after the re-brand. So many people quit after the re-brand... H40K, Nater117, Qaz, to name a few.
A lot of people quit ever since Mattel bought them. Mega Construx was perfectly fine without them. They were able to do global contest, able to send sets outside of US/CA and they were very interactive with fans. But ever since Mattel bought them, they must've struck an amnesia because they forgot how to do those 3 things and because of that, many people quit. People outside of US/CA have to buy sets via online and they usually dealt with insane shipping cost or scalpers and they haven't able to participate in a contest since then and it's all Mattel fault.

Return to “General discussion”