[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 16 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Roebuck wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm
I saw on amazon a new troop called 'Advanced Fighters' pack no pictures but the description says-

-Set includes two spotter figures, two scout sniper figures, one soldier and sniper nest with accessories
-The super-poseable micro action figures are armed with a variety of authentic and interchangeable accessories
-The buildable sniper nest is the perfect hide for reconnaissance and target acquisitions
-Sniper nest comes complete with detailed camouflage mesh, two barricades and more
-Packaging may vary
I still don't know if it is real or just gives you a random set
Ooh interesting. It sounds as if there will be five figures with this one, like the ONI pack. Hopefully this will be the new standard, whilst not increasing the price.

Based on the review on Amazon for that set I think it might bi in error at this time. Looks like the one review got the Night Ops set.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 am
Based on the review on Amazon for that set I think it might bi in error at this time. Looks like the one review got the Night Ops set.
Yeah I saw that

The CoD Heroes Series 2 appears to be on Amazon, though for double the price they will likely retail for. 14 bucks for what seem to be single figure packs.

Elemaster wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:52 pm
The CoD Heroes Series 2 appears to be on Amazon, though for double the price they will likely retail for. 14 bucks for what seem to be single figure packs.
Probably some small retailer who decided to jump the gun on the street date. I saw the CoD Heroes Series I and the new Mega Construx Heroes line at my local Walmart, so I'll just wait on these.

I dunno, it was Shipped and Sold By Amazon. Still, I can see paying a bit more but not that much. That's excessive.

I thinks it's their algorithm marking up the price.

You're likely right, some of them are back up at over $18 as shipped from and sold by Amazon.

Anyone else seen the new shipping crate.

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:49 am
Anyone else seen the new shipping crate.
I will definitely get a couple of them. I was hoping for green camo pants the most, and they will be delivered!

Return to “Call of Duty”