[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 7 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
Phew! When I first saw it J5 I was like no it couldn't be, lucky mine is quite a bit different ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Phew! When I first saw it J5 I was like no it couldn't be, lucky mine is quite a bit different ;)
Not a problem even if its not different.
I'm fine with anyone using the same design, ideas, and/or names as me.
And FYI: I'm not even concerned about getting credit. Mention me, don't, It's all good with me.

Haha all good, mine is different thankfully so no problems there

Did these ones a little while ago, figured I'd post them here for others to see.

copter boat

copter bike

jonnyfiyve wrote:Did these ones a little while ago, figured I'd post them here for others to see.

copter boat

copter bike
so is that an entri? just wondering cause its kinda outside of the box i like it

jackdawg444 wrote:so is that an entri? just wondering cause its kinda outside of the box i like it
If your accepting multiple entries, sure. I guess I'll submit them.
The copter bike isn't original it's a remake of an existing toy/cartoon called M.A.S.K

I'lll let the community decide if they should be submitted.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:so is that an entri? just wondering cause its kinda outside of the box i like it
If your accepting multiple entries, sure. I guess I'll submit them.
The copter bike isn't original it's a remake of an existing toy/cartoon called M.A.S.K

I'lll let the community decide if they should be submitted.
I say yes. Enter it. ITS cool.

Well my DRAGONFLY heli is up. Hope one of mine win. Or J5s . Or all of the buids. I've got 1 more in my sleeve. Coming soon.

Jason-101 wrote:Well my DRAGONFLY heli is up. Hope one of mine win. Or J5s . Or all of the buids. I've got 1 more in my sleeve. Coming soon.
Yeah? Hmm you are making me want to build another.

Let the battle commence! Lol, I've always wanted to do that!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”