[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 160 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Another Idea of mine is:
The Halo Signature Series Banished Spirit Dropship:
This is essentially the covenant dropship but in a recolour and with banished details. This set would also come with a licensed character.
Figures:
- Voridius
- Banished Jumpack Brute
- Banished Hunter (x2)
- Banished HW2 Grunt (Suicide version)
- Banished HW2 Grunt (Regular version) (x4)

You guys should make the jellyfish from Thrill Squad or more ODST scenarios from the game. Also make scenarios from All the Halos, or combat evolved or flood.

a new pelican dropship and a spirit of fire bridge set.

more halo 4/5 armor.
for example:
tracker
seeker
raider
locus
pioneer

two figure packs.A spirit of fire crew includes one officer,one enlisted crew member,a naval security trooper and a marine. second set is a UNSC marine general and his staff.

Still waiting for a remake of the 2010 and 2009 sets with the new articulation and clutch power.

How about an energy bridge. The bridge itself would consist of translucent blue and white pieces. In order for anyhting to drive over it I would probably put a ramp on both sides.

more halo 4/5 era spartan armor.
examples:
tracker
seeker
raider
nomad
deadeye

also the security from Halo 3 and the Mark V from Halo CE

a new updated version of the spartan armor bay, a new one that works with the armor system.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 am
How about an energy bridge. The bridge itself would consist of translucent blue and white pieces. In order for anyhting to drive over it I would probably put a ramp on both sides.
I think the was already done with fireteams eagle and rhino

Return to “Halo”