[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 14 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Bossmastercheif wrote:I'm just saying that some people need more guns I'm not saying that it has to be $1 or $2.
Seek the existing weapons packs £5 and you usually get 4-5 weapons (sometimes a turret or something will replace a 5th weapon), a little weapon rack and a figure

AkulA1996 wrote:Seek the existing weapons packs £5 and you usually get 4-5 weapons (sometimes a turret or something will replace a 5th weapon), a little weapon rack and a figure
Or again, the Weapon Customizers, which gives you 6+ weapons, 2 figures with bases, and two crates to keep everything in all for an MSRP of about $8 USD.

I would like to see the new female armor/body type (which made it's debut in the Firebase) show up in some mystery packs waves and other small sets so it is not used only for named characters. It would definitely bring more diversity to Halo sets/packs.

Yes agreed that would be good.

Joescibelli wrote:I would like to see the new female armor/body type (which made it's debut in the Firebase) show up in some mystery packs waves and other small sets so it is not used only for named characters. It would definitely bring more diversity to Halo sets/packs.
You sure it made a debut in the firebase? Didn't Palmer from the spartan assault Battlepack (This figure is new gen with removable armor) not use a female body type? Like is it a different body type? (I dont know since I have yet to get a firebase (or 2))

Didn't look like it, though I could be wrong

You sure it made a debut in the firebase? Didn't Palmer from the spartan assault Battlepack (This figure is new gen with removable armor) not use a female body type? Like is it a different body type? (I dont know since I have yet to get a firebase (or 2))
I don't believe she used the new body type, meaning Kelly was the first figure to feature it.

Joescibelli wrote:
I don't believe she used the new body type, meaning Kelly was the first figure to feature it.
An ok, so Palmer is a new gen spartan figure but doesn't use the same kinda mold as Kelly. Ok just wasn't sure If she did use it or not because as I say I have yet to get the firebase set.

New ideas:
ODST Scorpion
ODST Warthog/ONI Warthog

A mongoose drop pod
A mongoose style motorcycle (based of Tex's cycle from Red Vs Blue's Freelancer chronicles (seasons 9 and 10)
A Warthog drop pod/or like a vehicle pad that goes underneath the warthog and can be lifted with string and attached to a pelican.

I'd like to see Hayabusa armor in the new style (same for Air Assault). I'd also like to see an accurately-scaled and proportioned Brute. I think they are taller and wider than Mega Bloks portrays them.

Return to “Halo”