[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Best place to find sets UK - Community

Best place to find sets UK

Builds & Discussions
Hi everyone as it says in the topic title I am looking for the best place to purchase mega blok products in England. I live in the South east and am unsure of where to buy the newer sets such as the ww2 tank.

Thanks for your help.

Csgo wrote:Hi everyone as it says in the topic title I am looking for the best place to purchase mega blok products in England. I live in the South east and am unsure of where to buy the newer sets such as the ww2 tank.

Thanks for your help.
Argos normally has a pretty good selection but WW2 I could only find at either smyths or toys r us

Just checked my local entertainer and Argos and neither have any sets at all!

Will try toys r us tomorrow and hope they'll have something.

Csgo wrote:Just checked my local entertainer and Argos and neither have any sets at all!

Will try toys r us tomorrow and hope they'll have something.
Argos usually has a good selection and Argos has the seal sub - it's just under COD not cod Mega bloks on their site. Chances are they're preparing to get the new wave in soon. And I wouldn't go to the entertainer it usually yields little results in stores and even some things on their website never seem to be in-stock. Used to have most halo sets in their stores and had a lot of cod sets when the cod line first came out but these days they only usually have 2 sets from each theme or something (again I bet someone complained or something).

Toys r us now have the Call of Duty Combat Vehicle Attack and Atlas Mobile Turret as well as others I think I may have mentioned before Zombies TranZit Diner, SEAL Sub Recon and Infantry Battalion.
I was going to get them but I think toys r us may have a 3 for 2 before Christmas hopefully it's all toys and not just a certain brand so I may wait for that before getting these two.

Yeah I saw some of the troop packs, just really want to see the ww2 sidecar set and the ww2 tanks set!

Just a heads up,
Toys r us now have the Atlas mobile turret for £29.99 with free delivery :) I am passing tomorrow so I am going to pick one up.
Argos now have the Atlas mobile turret, Strike fighter and Combat vehicle attack on there website as online exclusives I can't remember which one but the others could be delivered to store for collection but one you would need to pay delivery charges for.

They won't come up on search unless you type the full (Mega bloks Call of Duty) into the search bar.

tintinlostsnowy wrote:Just a heads up,
Toys r us now have the Atlas mobile turret for £29.99 with free delivery :) I am passing tomorrow so I am going to pick one up.
Argos now have the Atlas mobile turret, Strike fighter and Combat vehicle attack on there website as online exclusives I can't remember which one but the others could be delivered to store for collection but one you would need to pay delivery charges for.

They won't come up on search unless you type the full (Mega bloks Call of Duty) into the search bar.
you missed out the Tranzit Diner set showing up on the argos website.

Sorry thought everyone knew about that one it's been on there for about two months.

tintinlostsnowy wrote:Sorry thought everyone knew about that one it's been on there for about two months.
Really? My last search (last week) only came up with the APC Invasion, Nuketown and Mob of the Dead (though at one point in the past I did see the Seal stuff).

Return to “Call of Duty”