[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 15 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Joescibelli wrote:I'd like to see Hayabusa armor in the new style (same for Air Assault). I'd also like to see an accurately-scaled and proportioned Brute. I think they are taller and wider than Mega Bloks portrays them.
They've already made the Air Assault armor in the new style, take a look at Outland Skirmish

^And last time a Hayabusa update was discussed it came up with licensing issues.

^And last time a Hayabusa update was discussed it came up with licensing issues.
A problem with the name?

Joescibelli wrote:
A problem with the name?
No the actual armor set, something to do with Bungie having an agreement with another company and that deal expired hence why mega stopped making Hayabusa figures. That's as much information as I have on the subject.

New idea: UNSC Armor locker with a HW green masked marine. A small buildable locker with a shelf inside - marine/spartan chest pieces attached to the back armor would fit into the bottom bit and the shoulder pads and/or helmets on the shelf above. Oh mega don't forget the doors like you did with the ghost chopper, and the Humvee, and high ground.... And the firebase...... - need I say more? WE WANT DOORS ON THINGS. Lol

Halo 3/Reach style weapons rack - time to copy the games for these no?

AkulA1996 wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:
A problem with the name?
No the actual armor set, something to do with Bungie having an agreement with another company and that deal expired hence why mega stopped making Hayabusa figures. That's as much information as I have on the subject.
Team Ninja featured a spartan in it's game, and Bungie was allowed to use a Team Ninja-inspired spartan in H3. The contract expired after H3.

I think they should add a feature where you can create your in-game Spartan as a mega bloks figure. It would include all Halo armor molds that have been made, and you could color each individual armor piece. Then you could order it for like $10.

I would love to see the original Pelican make a return. I personally loved the original Pelican design from the Bungie era. It would be nice to see mega bloks remake that old pelican as a new set with the landing struts and new cockpit design. It'd be awesome!

This is a suggestion for all of the mega brands
Stop with the country exclusive sets! Please!
I've cried over the NMPD Transport Warthog
Just make Walmart exclusive sets (US) into ToysRus exclusive in the UK
for the brits who've tried to get these sets
I've seen the NMPD warthog on amazong for about 80£ , without a picture so it could've just been a box
Please do it for the poor collectors in the UK!

CWW007 wrote:I think they should add a feature where you can create your in-game Spartan as a mega bloks figure. It would include all Halo armor molds that have been made, and you could color each individual armor piece. Then you could order it for like $10.

Like the 3D modeling thing they're gonna do?
Cause that would be awesome!

Return to “Halo”