[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 11 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
jackdawg444 wrote:om can i be the guy from the very first desert troop pack with the MICH helmet u know the guy they show in the plastic part of the box?
You got it. I'm adding that fig to you now.

All who's left is eliteSlayer. And the Destiny is complete (Sith Lord) lol.

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah man you got a good sense of humor ;)
Thanks buddy.

All g, and did you want me to make a thread for these comics where we could share ideas and stuff?

Assassinater117 wrote:All g, and did you want me to make a thread for these comics where we could share ideas and stuff?
That will be great. I'll start one on the Forum after tomorrow ( on Friday) cause I'm cooking for around 30 peeps starting tonight (7 pm mega bloks time)

Sounds great, and yum bro is it for thanks giving?

Assassinater117 wrote:Sounds great, and yum bro is it for thanks giving?
Yes Sir. I'm Smoking a lot of meats. Pheasant (2) Turkey (2) Whole hogg (1 medium 22 lbs. ) then tomorrow we eat at 1pm. Then make plates for the community center's evening dinner. But I'll be tuning in here on our forum.

Sounds awesome mate really like the sound of that, great to hear you are working in the community. We are in the process of cooking our stuffing for the turkey, as over here it is thanksgiving today; and we like to celebrate thanksgiving even though its an American thing, but its good to be thankful, and got some American friends coming over tonight for the dinner. Happy thanksgiving and enjoy those meats ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Sounds awesome mate really like the sound of that, great to hear you are working in the community. We are in the process of cooking our stuffing for the turkey, as over here it is thanksgiving today; and we like to celebrate thanksgiving even though its an American thing, but its good to be thankful, and got some American friends coming over tonight for the dinner. Happy thanksgiving and enjoy those meats ;)
Happy Thanksgiving to you mate and your family and guests.

Here in the UK we don't have thanksgiving, didn't stop us from stealing the Black Friday tradition though lol. I have no idea why but I'm not complaining its stuff for cheaper prices lol *insert evil smiling face here*

I mean I know the stories behind thanksgiving which is why understand why we don't have it. But I don't understand why we took the idea of black Friday, in fact I don't understand why black Friday even exists (like I previous said I'm not complaining, I'm just curious bout the origins of black Friday).

Thanks mate and same to you (J101)

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”