[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 2 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
It's really weird that they do it this way, but after a set gets launched in Canada, it makes it's way straight down the middle of the U.S. and goes east and west from there. A lot of the sets you guys haven't found in stores yet were recently released here. I'm in Missouri, if you want to know.

Hicks_Royel wrote:Since the thread seems like logical place to start a "What I've found recently..." thing, I'll just make note here that I came across and purchased the Nuketown II set this morning at Wal-Mart.

I'm in central Kentucky for those who may want to start hunting.
Nuketown 2 is also in Central Alabama in at least one Wal-mart. I would have picked it up but I just cleared them out of Nuketown 1 that they had on clearance for $15.00 each.

Yeah, been doing some mass clearance buying myself. Admittedly, i bought this set for the readymade Flint head. A little black paint for hair and he was done.

Anyone heard of mega coming out with a B-52 bomber set?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Anyone heard of mega coming out with a B-52 bomber set?
No but I'd say that would be a sig series, the size and everything of one compared to a harrier jet, and well the size in general.

Found the Legacy Heroes today at a local TRU.

Hicks_Royel wrote:Found the Legacy Heroes today at a local TRU.
Can you tell me which store? The city or the store number? They don't have that set here in California yet, or online, but I could order it directly from the store, if I had the store number.

Sorry for the late reply. I think it was St Matthew's TRU in Louisville KY.

Looking at a couple of other forums, it appears someone spotted images of two single figure packs (like the sniper, juggernaught and Brutus) one is what appears to be a jet pack soldier and another with some kind of minigun exo-suit thing, they call it Advanced Enforcer.

Update: a user over on the B_oks for_m (dctiboy) has the wraith set and showed that the instructions show set images all of which seem new and all have what I assume are set numbers next to them:

Vietnam troop pack: DLC00
5 pack of what appear to be office zombies - that's right 5 pack of zombies: DLC01
Advanced Enforcer: DLB97
Jetpack soldier: DLB98
Mason's Horse: DLB99
Anti Air Gun (ZSU?): DKX53
Zombies astronaughts 5 pack (yes a 5 pack version of the already released zombie astronaughts): DMT52

Previous post updated with new information.

Return to “Call of Duty”