[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your first halo set ever(blind bags count) - Community

What's your first halo set ever(blind bags count)

Builds & Discussions
What's your first halo set and how did you stumble across it?

My first Set was the UNSC siege bike. I was at Kohls and I wanted some sort of building set so I came across the UNSC siege bike. And around that time I was starting to like halo so there is another reason why I bought it.

Was walking through the Meijer toy department and Halo Series 1 blind bags were on sale for 99 cents.

4 green Spartans and a red brute. They had to share my single shotgun and smg that's what happens when your first figs come from a friend. After that I was interest and checked out walmart. I got a flame marine, a pink hyabosa, and two sets the Orginal arctic rocket hog and and banshee stand-alone set.

I got the original scorpion tank as either a birthday or Christmas gift. I forgot which. Man, I wish I still had it in one piece.

Cobalt Squad:

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... ombat-unit

Although it was WartHog Resistance that really got me into the theme.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 pm
Cobalt Squad:

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/worl ... ombat-unit

Although it was WartHog Resistance that really got me into the theme.
I need the CQB in that set

First set was the troop transport warthog. Covenant Ambush or something. It's surprisingly not listed on the website.

My wife bought it as a Christmas gift back in, I think, 2011. It was missing a few pieces but I was able to improvise with a few of the extras that came along.

Cuzz35 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm
First set was the troop transport warthog. Covenant Ambush or something. It's surprisingly not listed on the website.

My wife bought it as a Christmas gift back in, I think, 2011. It was missing a few pieces but I was able to improvise with a few of the extras that came along.
Actually the troop transport hog is on the website just go to the sets and go to the last page its there. Isn't troop transport hog a hard to find I feel like it is. Lucky

The original mongoose, warthog and Red Odst drop pod. Got em from my best mate in 2009 as a birthday present. Then I bought the first green troop pack.

Blind bag 3 grunts my first introduction to mega bloks!

Return to “Halo”