[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 12 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
Assassinater117 wrote:All g, and did you want me to make a thread for these comics where we could share ideas and stuff?
Love this idea.

AkulA1996 wrote:Here in the UK we don't have thanksgiving, didn't stop us from stealing the Black Friday tradition though lol. I have no idea why but I'm not complaining its stuff for cheaper prices lol *insert evil smiling face here*

I mean I know the stories behind thanksgiving which is why understand why we don't have it. But I don't understand why we took the idea of black Friday, in fact I don't understand why black Friday even exists (like I previous said I'm not complaining, I'm just curious bout the origins of black Friday).
Good question. The answer is. In the past people generally waited to go shopping on the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. And retail corporations always called this the saving season because it took them out of there losing season. Which they referred to as being in the red ,financially. So the phrase Black Friday was developed where shoppers could go on the Friday after Thanksgiving and get deals up to 75 or more percent off. During this season after Thanksgiving and before Christmas they refer to this as going back into the black and out from the red ,financially. Hopefully this will help.

yeah that makes sense cause i was wondering too

Well it helped me understand, I dunno if it is over here, I know we have the boxing day sales though :)

Jason-101 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Here in the UK we don't have thanksgiving, didn't stop us from stealing the Black Friday tradition though lol. I have no idea why but I'm not complaining its stuff for cheaper prices lol *insert evil smiling face here*

I mean I know the stories behind thanksgiving which is why understand why we don't have it. But I don't understand why we took the idea of black Friday, in fact I don't understand why black Friday even exists (like I previous said I'm not complaining, I'm just curious bout the origins of black Friday).
Good question. The answer is. In the past people generally waited to go shopping on the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. And retail corporations always called this the saving season because it took them out of there losing season. Which they referred to as being in the red ,financially. So the phrase Black Friday was developed where shoppers could go on the Friday after Thanksgiving and get deals up to 75 or more percent off. During this season after Thanksgiving and before Christmas they refer to this as going back into the black and out from the red ,financially. Hopefully this will help.
Ah I see at last lol. Thanks for taking the time to type up an explanation on the origins of black Friday. :)

Your welcome AkulA96. And you to JackDawg.

Okay just saw your new post, is that guy J144 only cause I am about to post a gallery pic but I am using that fig as myself. Should I make it J144 instead (would probably make more sense lol)

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay just saw your new post, is that guy J144 only cause I am about to post a gallery pic but I am using that fig as myself. Should I make it J144 instead (would probably make more sense lol)
Ok. I'm confused. Be right back.
Ok jackdawg444, is the guy on the far right of the second picture. Your right behind him on his right. Next to J5.

Ah ha, alright I will work with that then, I will try to get the team as well ;) and thanks again for including me, real nice of ya.
(Oh and if Nater117 is too long you can just say J85 (real name starts with J anyways) as I would rename myself that but I don't think you can change name but anyhow its up to you)

Assassinater117 wrote:Ah ha, alright I will work with that then, I will try to get the team as well ;) and thanks again for including me, real nice of ya.
(Oh and if Nater117 is too long you can just say J85 (real name starts with J anyways) as I would rename myself that but I don't think you can change name but anyhow its up to you)
I'm sure there's a way to change your username. But I can use J85. By the way, what did you eat five of.?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”