[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
High Detail single figure series, can we get a vote poll for series 3? - Community

High Detail single figure series, can we get a vote poll for series 3?

Builds & Discussions
Just a humble request, the new high detail legend series figures hosts high details of armor set skins, and key characters in the halo story, Series 1 and 2 are set in stone, I was wondering if you big wigs would be willing to let us vote from a slew of choices what we would like to see for a series 3.

Named characters confirmed for 1 and 2 are ODST Buck, Mk 4 chief, Sergeant Forge, Demarco, Thorne, Romeo.

Example of what I am suggesting is for one of the slots for series 3 we get to pick from a set of choices in a vote poll like.

Dr. Halsey
ODST Dare
Spartan Linda
Spartan Kat
Captain Keys
Flood Infected Regret

I just think it would be a fun opportunity to involve the online community.

How would Halsey be done? They would have to create an entire new set of molds.

Magnus913 wrote:Just a humble request, the new high detail legend series figures hosts high details of armor set skins, and key characters in the halo story, Series 1 and 2 are set in stone, I was wondering if you big wigs would be willing to let us vote from a slew of choices what we would like to see for a series 3.

Named characters confirmed for 1 and 2 are ODST Buck, Mk 4 chief, Sergeant Forge, Demarco, Thorne, Romeo.

Example of what I am suggesting is for one of the slots for series 3 we get to pick from a set of choices in a vote poll like.

Dr. Halsey
ODST Dare
Spartan Linda
Spartan Kat
Captain Keys
Flood Infected Regret

I just think it would be a fun opportunity to involve the online community.
You forgot Vale (Series 1)
And flood infected regret? We haven't even gotten a normal regret (Shadow convoy prophet was Truth not regret and the scarab is a hologram version of Truth)

Joescibelli wrote:How would Halsey be done? They would have to create an entire new set of molds.
Or just update the figure-sized version of cortana and use a different paint scheme.... So then at least we would have Halsey before losing her arm.
Just an idea

I was just throwing out ideas.

In terms of "new molds" they already are using some new molds unique to these, Vale, Romeo's Sniper attachment on his ODST Helm, Master Cheif's Mk 4 shoulders and helm.

So because these were unique I tossed out some "unique" examples.

Joescibelli wrote:How would Halsey be done? They would have to create an entire new set of molds.
They could use parts from Uhura in the Star Trek line to make a Halsey.

The molds, that's for MB to worry about, not us :)

As for the figures, I'd like to see some Covie figures, like some Ultra variants.

boltz wrote:

As for the figures, I'd like to see some Covie figures, like some Ultra variants.
I know that's for mega bloks to worry about, but we need to be realistic about what we ask for. Remember, they need to make a profit, and something tells me a full set of new molds for one character would be really risky as a business. New molds cost a TON to produce.

Considering CoD and Star Trek are excelling in human face molds and non armored type for the latter, I don't see it being impossible to use molds already being made for star trek.

i.e. Female body from star trek with x paint decals, using Cortana's figure head and make it flesh via the new paint art from the star trek series for faces.

boltz wrote:

I have a feeling we'll see some Covenant figures done this way as well. This line would be a great way to release a Tartarus with the new articulation (assuming MB plans to give the Brutes the new articulation at some point).

Return to “Halo”