[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
TOMORROW: Live Q&A with Big Build Model Designers - Community

TOMORROW: Live Q&A with Big Build Model Designers

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Attention Beyonders! We’re excited to announce that tomorrow we will be hosting a live Q&A here on our official forums with three of our talented model designers. They’ll be answering questions about build design, creating life sized models, and life at MEGA. The thread will go live tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST and last for one hour, so have your questions ready!

Just like last time, we will be creating a new thread to host the Q&A, this time under the “General” section, so be sure to post your questions there.

See you there!

I'll probably come. Just for the future: 3:00 PM EST is 6:00 AM NZST. So if you could change future Q+As to 4:00 PM EST I would really appreciate it.

Ooo cool let me see if i can get my timing right this time around lol.

A designer is a person who designs. More formally, a designer is an agent that "specifies the structural properties of a design object".

Return to “General discussion”