[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 20 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:22 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:24 am
I still can't find the Surface troops. That's been one of my must haves for a long while.
If you use Amazon it's listed as "Mega Construx #1 Mega Bloks Call of Duty Care Package Troop Building Kit" . Available for $15.99. That's how I got mine.
I reduce the urge to buy off of Amazon. I'm a die hard eBay kinda guy. Plus I usually get things a lot cheaper there.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm
Elemaster wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
I still can't find the Surface troops. That's been one of my must haves for a long while.
If you use Amazon it's listed as "Mega Construx #1 Mega Bloks Call of Duty Care Package Troop Building Kit" . Available for $15.99. That's how I got mine.
I reduce the urge to buy off of Amazon. I'm a die hard eBay kinda guy. Plus I usually get things a lot cheaper there.
You've more luck with eBay than I do. Generally I see sets at higher price than what I see on Amazon. I almost never get MSRP on Amazon unless I'm buying the day they come out - been able to score a fair number half off, sometimes more.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm
Elemaster wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Old stuff yes, new stuff no eBay will rip you off on newer stuff.

Has the urban strike squad been released yet? Can’t seem to find that set anywhere, there aren’t reviews for it yet either

Has the urban strike squad been released yet? Can’t seem to find that set, nor can I find a review for it

Has the urban strike squad been released yet? Can’t seem to find that set, nor can I find a review for it

The "Flamethrower Shock Troops" is already listed as archived, so looks like we've got another Zombies Nuketown situation. Frankly, it's been fun, but I am not holding out hope for the future. Mattel is hemorrhaging money, distribution has been spotty, their biggest competitor is looking to buy them out, and releases across the Mega Construx brand have been paltry this year. That doesn't include the outside factors of Toys R Us going bankrupt and the entire toy industry seeing a slump.

It really is a shame, because the last two years of products have included some of the best building block toys I've ever seen. Mega Bloks went from a joke to a level of quality, detail, and value that far surpasses the competition.

ColBosch wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:33 pm
The "Flamethrower Shock Troops" is already listed as archived, so looks like we've got another Zombies Nuketown situation.
More towards a Star Trek Mega Bloks series. It's available via Amazon for MSRP and has shown up in some retailers sporadically. Zombies Nuketown is just now finally showing on Amazon, and incredibly rare to find regardless.

Elemaster wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:29 am
More towards a Star Trek Mega Bloks series. It's available via Amazon for MSRP and has shown up in some retailers sporadically. Zombies Nuketown is just now finally showing on Amazon, and incredibly rare to find regardless.
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. :D Okay, ordered it, feeling kinda dumb.

I am shaking in excitement right now we have at least 4 new sets on amazon all labeled "Mega Construx Building Blocks, Multi" All can be preorderd
Here are the descriptions for you:

Corrugated shipping container with working door and printed HAZMAT-themed detail
Side doors and walls open to create a lab with test tubes, gas canisters, flasks, and diagram
2 highly detailed, super-poseable HAZMAT technician micro action figures with HAZMAT suits and authentic weapons
Connect multiple container armories together to build a battle complex
Combine with the buildable transport truck to haul your armory - 12.99

WII-themed shipping container with authentic wood finish and printed airborne division emblem
Side doors and walls open to create an armory with a buildable weapons rack
2 highly detailed, super-poseable American soldier micro action figures with detachable armor and weapons
Rebuild to create a walled trench or connect multiple container armories to build a battle complex
Combine with the buildable transport truck to haul your armory - 12.99

4 highly detailed, super poseable WWII-themed German soldier micro action figures
Figures come with detachable armor and weapons
Includes buildable mortar with articulated base
Collect and combine with other Call of Duty construction sets by Mega Construx - 14.99

640-piece buildable heavy transport truck with desert camo finish
Treaded rubber wheels, and side doors and roof hatch that open
3 highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures include 2 desert soldiers, and 1 enemy mercenary
Figures come with detachable armor and weapons, including 1 rocket launcher
Truck is compatible with shipping container armories, sold separately- 49.99

Return to “Call of Duty”