[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 3 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
AkulA1996 wrote:Looking at a couple of other forums, it appears someone spotted images of two single figure packs (like the sniper, juggernaught and Brutus) one is what appears to be a jet pack soldier and another with some kind of minigun exo-suit thing, they call it Advanced Enforcer.

Update: a user over on the B_oks for_m (dctiboy) has the wraith set and showed that the instructions show set images all of which seem new and all have what I assume are set numbers next to them:

Vietnam troop pack: DLC00
5 pack of what appear to be office zombies - that's right 5 pack of zombies: DLC01
Advanced Enforcer: DLB97
Jetpack soldier: DLB98
Mason's Horse: DLB99
Anti Air Gun (ZSU?): DKX53
Zombies astronaughts 5 pack (yes a 5 pack version of the already released zombie astronaughts): DMT52
Those sound familiar... were they at nycc?

The hope of five packs returning is neat too.

Hicks_Royel wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Looking at a couple of other forums, it appears someone spotted images of two single figure packs (like the sniper, juggernaught and Brutus) one is what appears to be a jet pack soldier and another with some kind of minigun exo-suit thing, they call it Advanced Enforcer.

Update: a user over on the B_oks for_m (dctiboy) has the wraith set and showed that the instructions show set images all of which seem new and all have what I assume are set numbers next to them:

Vietnam troop pack: DLC00
5 pack of what appear to be office zombies - that's right 5 pack of zombies: DLC01
Advanced Enforcer: DLB97
Jetpack soldier: DLB98
Mason's Horse: DLB99
Anti Air Gun (ZSU?): DKX53
Zombies astronaughts 5 pack (yes a 5 pack version of the already released zombie astronaughts): DMT52
Those sound familiar... were they at nycc?
From what I've seen the Vietnam pack and the Anti Air gun were NYCC everything else is new(ish) and your comment about the return of 5 packs - the Vietnam pack is still a 4 figure, they've only increased the zombies by 1 regular packs seem to still be 4. So what they've done is give us back one of the zombies they shouldn't have taken away in the first place. (just saying take a figure away from the normal packs, should take only one away from the zombies not 2).

Speaking of new figures, check out the MBC Facebook page, they have some sort of AW figure with some kind of Jetpack

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Speaking of new figures, check out the MBC Facebook page, they have some sort of AW figure with some kind of Jetpack
Already mentioned that mate - jetpack soldier ;)

The Wratih set is up on Amazon

On the one hand, it hurts that they're cutting back figures and raising prices. But playing devil's advocate, perhaps prices are raising for them also - they have to spend more for less and thus have to pass that on to us? I dunno.

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Speaking of new figures, check out the MBC Facebook page, they have some sort of AW figure with some kind of Jetpack
I'm not really a fan of single figure offerings but having seen that jet pack figure all i can say is that this is the type of accessory a single figure should include . A jet pack is a great accessory as opposed to , say, just another bladed weapon or gun / rifle.

The scooty puff jr aqua edition is a neat kit too.

Got in the Wraith set. The new figures are pretty neat.

I've been tempted to grab that aqua scooter set on more than a few occasions. I hold off every time due to the green SEAL suit heh.

Return to “Call of Duty”