[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 22 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:We need a Diablo II theme! It would work PERFECTLY for the armor system used in the Assassin's Creed line! It would also work well to replace the now-discontinued World of Warcraft line.
Didn't you already mention Diablo in another thread?
Yup in the miniatures thread.

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:We need a Diablo II theme! It would work PERFECTLY for the armor system used in the Assassin's Creed line! It would also work well to replace the now-discontinued World of Warcraft line.
Didn't you already mention Diablo in another thread?
Yup in the miniatures thread.
I feel that both threads work to place that idea in. Also, I can assume more set designers read this thread.

I'm definitely on board for the fantasy line. World of Warcraft was great but a little cartoonish stylistically. I think MB could do a fantastic job of their own branded, highly detailed and articulate fantasy series complete with dragons, knights, elves, monsters, castles, forests, dungeons, etc... It'd be impossible to get the actual licence but something like Lord of the Rings would blow my tiny mind!
Also, a fantasy line could give us the opportunity to build an army of tiny, super articulated skeletons, and who wouldn't want that?! I'm thinking something with similar chest artic as the T-800, but with fully articulated elbows (why were these missing from the T-800's??)

Also, as a big fan of the COD zombies I think a monsters line could be great. Classic monsters like werewolves, vampires, mummies, Frankenstein's monster, creature from the black lagoon, phantom of the opera, witches, ghosts, ghouls, and of course another opportunity to get those amazing tiny skeleton army builders. Plus, the idea of classic horror castles, graveyards, haunted theatres, laboratories... there is plenty of scope for some very cool sets.

Then, as I think a few others have mentioned too, an Alien / Aliens line would be unbelievably popular. It would fit so well with the current sci-fi licences like Halo and Star Trek, would allow for some very cool vehicles and sets from the movies (the Nostromo, the marines APC, the power loader), plus who would not want an army of xenos?! (You may have realised I am quite a fan of army builders in this scale.) We know Mega can do military stuff well, we know they can do sci-fi well, surely this just makes sense!?!

Also, on the nostalgia front, yes to Masters of the Universe, Yes to Thundercats, but dear *** can we have some M.A.S.K and some DinoRiders? Buildable transformable vehicles pf M.A.S.K would be so so cool, but with DinoRiders you get evil time travelling mutant aliens controlling the minds of armoured and weaponised dinosaurs... Who would not buy this?! Dinosaurs are a winner any day, with young small children and grown up kid/man folk, and the dragons from the WoW line were amazing for their size, articulation and playability, so to have this playability and the detail that we know Mega can do from their CoD and Halo, would make for a truly sublime toyline. Plus, am I right in thinking that Mattel recently acquired the rights to DinoRiders??

Anyway, in a nutshell, Dinosaurs, Aliens and Skeletons. Yes.

i would like to see a Destiny mega bloks line added. and i think mega would prophet quite a lot from it considering all the sets they could make and a lot of people are into destiny right now a bunch of people would probably buy the sets.

I'd really like to see reworked Flood combat forms for the new bodies. While I like the old ones, I feel like they should have had more than a new arm and head design.

Just a thought. Browncoats.

I was thinking maybe Mortal Kombat X sets. Something like:
Individual figures like those Halo figures that come with a stand(also including the extra characters like Jason Vorhees, Predator, etc.)
Or a mid-sized set like the backgrounds in the game with character figures along with it

Other than that I also agree with those that suggested GTA and Tomb Raider to be made into Mega Bloks sets

What about Warframe? A lot of people have been going nuts for that game...

Hey guys!
I was thinking, and what about these sets:
Payday 2
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (Character Packs and such.)
Star Wars Battlefront
And my favorite...
HELLDIVERS

Return to “General discussion”