[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 41 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Oh and some Legends figures with WWII gas masks would be awesome, too.

How about some farm related sets. Call of Duty and American Girl sets have horses, dogs, and some other animals, but why not expand upon that: Bulls (could expand upon that to be rodeo themed things), cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, tractors. There was a CoD set with a barn, I'd like to see more farm items and animals. And a farm house would be cool too.

In the Probuilder set, maybe design any type of spaceship of >2000 pieces, and where inside put the space rover expedition.
In another lines, in Destiny, maybe design all big bosses (Oryx, Crota, Skolas, Sepkis, Undying Mind, Sekrion, Qodron, Phogoth, Omnigul, Valus, S.A.B.E.R.-2) of the franchise.

That would be cool for Pro Builder...

There definitely should have been a counter strike mega construx line, the appeal would be be the gun skins.

Hello all, new person here,

I would like to second a line of sets based on the Indiana Jones franchise as well, especially ones based on the first three movies (though I would love to see some based on the games and comics as well)

As for my own suggestions, I would love to see more sets based on Nintendo licenses/franchises.
I would really like to see sets based on the Metroid franchises.

Set ideas would include:
- Samus Aran with spaceship (and a Metroid)
- Humanoid Mother Brain
- Mother Brain (head) in her equipment pillar surrounded by pillars with Zebetite and turrets
- Ridley and a number of Space Pirates
- Kraid and several side hoppers
- Dark Samus
- The Hunters from Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
- A squad of Federation Space Marines

Other Nintendo IPs that would make good sources would be the Zelda series (if it has not been suggested by others), the F Zero games, Star Fox, and of course the Super Mario franchise.

But my heart mostly goes out to Metroid

Portal 2:
Atlas
P- Body
Training room 1
2 portal guns
Companion Cube
Turret
$19.99
They should introduce portal

Over watch Blind bags:(If you guys play over watch, you should know all their characters and skins. This includes that)

Series 1:
Tracer with pulse pistols, common
Pharah with rocket launcher, common
Widow maker with widows kiss, common
Soldier 76 with pulse rifle, common
Ana with biotic rifle, common
Bastion with recon configuration, rare
Reaper(Shiver Skin) with dual hellfire shotguns, rare
Enraged Winston with fists, Ultra rare

Series 2:
Reinhardt with hammer, common
Mercy with caduceus staff, common
Mei with freeze gun, common
Sombra with machine pistol, common
Winston with tesla cannon, common
Junkrat with frag launcher, rare
Tracer(Rose Skin) with pulse pistols, rare
Symmetra(Oasis Skin) with photon projector, ultra rare

Series 3:
Genji with dragon blade, common
Hanzo with storm bow, common
Torbjorn with turret, common
Zarya with particle cannon, common
McCree with peacekeeper, common
Soldier 76( Commando 76 skin) with pulse rifle, rare
Orisa(Null sector), rare
Bastion(Dune buggy skin), ultra rare

Ooh. If we get OverWatch, we could get StarCraft (both owned by Blizzard) MCX Odin. 'Nuff said.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:29 am
Ooh. If we get OverWatch, we could get StarCraft (both owned by Blizzard) MCX Odin. 'Nuff said.
That's so true!

Return to “General discussion”