[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 14 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
Assassinater117 wrote:Hahaha awesome bro, water fight man! lol
It's 1:05am. here in my zone. 2:05 Mega bloks time. Just added 4 blocks of mesquite wood to the fire. Bundled in my hunting clothes alarm set for 2 hours. J-85, you take the next watch. Gnite.

Yes sir. Will do get all the rest you can mate, big day ahead ;)

Then I'll go with one of the Atlas soldiers ( with full face helmet) if you have one and either a sniper rifle or heavy weapon

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Then I'll go with one of the Atlas soldiers ( with full face helmet) if you have one and either a sniper rifle or heavy weapon
Perfect. I have the Hoverbike Raid guy.? Will that do. ?

Well the team is really coming together aye and did you go hunting today/last night J101?

Jason-101 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Then I'll go with one of the Atlas soldiers ( with full face helmet) if you have one and either a sniper rifle or heavy weapon
Sure, that'll work!

Assassinater117 wrote:Well the team is really coming together aye and did you go hunting today/last night J101?
Yes I do hunt. I got some of this meat earlier in the fall season. Muh family has over 300 acres of forest and pasture. It's in season all year for me. Lol. I like to hunt. Mostly bow hunt.

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:
Sure, that'll work!
Great. Your gonna love your part.

Jason-101 wrote:
Assassinater117 wrote:Well the team is really coming together aye and did you go hunting today/last night J101?
Yes I do hunt. I got some of this meat earlier in the fall season. Muh family has over 300 acres of forest and pasture. It's in season all year for me. Lol. I like to hunt. Mostly bow hunt.
then we share a common bond cause i like to hunt to mostly w/ .556

oh yeah anyone know where this comic thread is?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”