[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Warframe - Community

Warframe

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey I was just going to suggest that you guys might make a set or two or perhaps a whole line based around Warframe.
It's a great game that is cross platform and has a huge audience.
Just maybe make one of each Warframe with default colors, and some troop packs of generic enemies, that would be amazing!
I'd buy all of them straight away.

Community Team
Hey!

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll let the designers know :D

mrachieveify wrote:Hey I was just going to suggest that you guys might make a set or two or perhaps a whole line based around Warframe.
It's a great game that is cross platform and has a huge audience.
Just maybe make one of each Warframe with default colors, and some troop packs of generic enemies, that would be amazing!
I'd buy all of them straight away.
I agree, I'd also go nuts for them!

Oh goodness yes please! Like the extraction ships and the same kinda thing you do with the Destiny Guardians.

Like give us a Volt but different volt skins with different weapons

Pretty pretty pretty please can we have a Warframe line PLEEEEASE

I just searched it. I'd get some of them. Looks like a few of the figures might be a bit fantasy-like, so I'm in.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:21 pm
I just searched it. I'd get some of them. Looks like a few of the figures might be a bit fantasy-like, so I'm in.
Hah, me too. I saw some pics and it looks cool!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”