[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has anyone else had trouble finding the He-Man figures? - Community

Has anyone else had trouble finding the He-Man figures?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I've had so much trouble trying to find the He-Man "Heroes" figures, both series 1 and 2.

My local Wal-Mart has plenty of Borgs and Picards, but whenever I've checked over the past 2-3 months, and the only other figure from the Heroes line has been one Kirk I snapped up as soon as I saw it.

I've seen them online for around 12-20 bucks per figure, and rather not spend that much on them. Has anyone seen them nearby their local Wal-Mart? I really wish these weren't exclusives, because it feels like Wal-Mart doesn't update their stock nearly enough, they've had the same Picards and Borgs.

1. Would someone be able to help me find one or all four figures? I'm in the LA/OC area.

2. Should I buy up some Borgs for a side project, thus spurring them to put out more back stock?

Sounds like you got unlucky unfortunately. The walmart near me has loads of unsold mcx heroes series one and two, including He-Man.

My Wal-Mart has MCX Heroes series 1, but still no series 2. I live in the Midwest U.S. I might try a larger Wal-Mart sometime soon, that's just a little farther away, but haven't had time to check yet.

Call of Duty heroes series 1 and 2 are there though. Yesterday I got a Soap (2) and Cpt. Price (1). I might use them to make some custom Purple Dragon members, or just random "lawbreakers."

My area is stuffed with 'em.

Return to “General discussion”