[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Holey Heads Batman - Community

Holey Heads Batman

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Idk if anyone else has posted about this.
I have finally found a use for all the extra heads with the large wholes in the top of their heads. (mostly from AC line) The helmet from the the Uri fig fits perfectly. Now to hunt up at least 5 more Uris.

I suppose you could also try plugging the hole with epoxy putty and/or paint.

Yea, I got a few of these heads. All from the AC line. Though mostly I leave the hoods on.

I've bought a lot of the AC sets over the years, and I don't recall any of them having 'extra' heads. In fact, many of them came with a second accessory to go on the head - most of the assassin characters had both a hood, and a hairpiece. I have more coverings than I have heads to put them on.

I'm with Nato on this. I haven't had any spare heads. Usually they are all on customs, anyway, so I don't even have any to play around with.

What I mean by extra is left over after replacing generic heads with character heads for civilian or undercover use.
Uri I believe is the name of the new COD Hero fig with removable helmet.

Return to “General discussion”