[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 2 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Aw c'mon guys, give poor Akula a break! Why does he have to be on the enemy side?
He asked me to put him on the bad guys side.

Jason-101 wrote:
DevilDoll wrote:And where do I fit in?
Glad you asked. After the first few clip that I post on the gallery. I'll bring you in. But, on this forum, tell us about your character and choice of figure.
It's going to be the SOD. Of course

Jason-101 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Aw c'mon guys, give poor Akula a break! Why does he have to be on the enemy side?
Oh... *rubs back of the head in embarrassment *

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:
Oh... *rubs back of the head in embarrassment *
Hahaha. Bro, don't worry. There's no killing, just capturing.

Yeah sounds good J101 n DDoll do you want to be good or bad (only cause in the cod battle status your two main characters r bad ;) though if you are with SOD they are good right (the group with the Tritens I think) they could be allies of our team maybe? Worth considering

he asked too be a eivl bad guy

Yup I asked to be the bad guy - not my fault I'm evil......
Lol >:)

So uh Jackdawg44 invited me to join the camp days thing. Just what exactly is camo days?

therook13 wrote:So uh Jackdawg44 invited me to join the camp days thing. Just what exactly is camo days?
Camo days is J-101's comic thing he usually does in the gallery section. This time he's going to create a comic involving several forum users.

AkulA1996 wrote:
therook13 wrote:So uh Jackdawg44 invited me to join the camp days thing. Just what exactly is camo days?
Camo days is J-101's comic thing he usually does in the gallery section. This time he's going to create a comic involving several forum users.
So how does it work? Do we submit our own characters or something?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”