[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Heroes wish list! - Page 9 - Community

Mega Construx Heroes wish list!

Got a question? Ask it here!
Data(Star Trek)
Jordi La Forge(Star Trek)
Scotty(Star Trek)
Mr Burns(Simpsons)
Director Church(Red vs Blue)
Agent Florida(Red vs Blue)
Delta(Red vs Blue)

Scotty? Unless you're talking about a non-TOS version, he's already available in a 4pack with Checkov and some Klingons. Typically is under $10 on Amazon, so I wouldn't want them taking up a spot in one of these waves with him. I hope the next Star Trek figure is either Worf or Data. Maybe with a TNG Klingon in the same wave to pair of against.

The Fallen(Transformers)
Ash Ketchum(Pokemon)
Gary(Pokemon)
Team Rocket(Pokemon)

Champion Link (Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Gordie Howe (Legendary Hockey Player)

Community Team
There are many video game and pop culture characters here! I surprisingly see a few celebrities. How would you guys implement them in your builds? Would you have Wayne Gretzky commanding the enterprise?

CaryMega wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:18 pm
There are many video game and pop culture characters here! I surprisingly see a few celebrities. How would you guys implement them in your builds? Would you have Wayne Gretzky commanding the enterprise?
Would be very happy to get some MCX Guns N' Roses members to my collection. ;p

Not sure if I've asked this or not, but they aren't on the list - I'd like to see a Terran Marine and Protoss Zealot from StarCraft, or perhaps just Jim Raynor and Zeratul (who doesn't like Zeratul?).

CaryMega wrote:
Wayne Gretzky would have to play hockey with Casey Jones, using a head of a robotic Footsoldier as the hockey puck.

CaryMega wrote:
What about anime characters!
Saske(Naruto)
Naruto(Naruto)
Goku(Dragon ball z)
Super saiyan( Dragon ball)
Piccolo(Dragon ball)
Vegeta(Dragon ball)
Freiza(Dragon ball)

I wish the figures where available in canada

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”