[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your fist Video game Console - Page 6 - Community

What's your fist Video game Console

General news and information related to Mega Construx
My mom still has her n64 I think

Deinonychus wrote:
Tue May 31, 2016 5:23 pm
Unisonic Tournament 2000
It was a small console with a Pong game and also a light gun which you could use in a target-shooting mode.

If that's too obscure, my second console was an Atari 2600.
Glad I'm not the only one old enough to remember the Atari 2600. That was my first gaming console. My friends and I would trade cartridges to play new games between Birthdays and Christmas.

No cc sorry but I don't have a gold live membership as of yet...I also have bad internet

My 1st video game console was the Fat version of the PS2. It still works!! :)

The NES. While my mom slept during the day (she worked nights and my dad worked days) and I wasn't in school I would play Mario Brothers, SMB 2, Zelda, Zelda 2 Adventures of Link, Castlevania, Metal Gear, Contra, and Milon's Secret Castle.

Then it turned out my grandmother had an NES too with Final Fantasy 1, Maniac Mansion, Ghostbusters, and a few other games.

Well I never had one of my own, but he have family ones, mine from what I can remember is a PS2.

Well, until 2016 I played games on my PC, then I got an X-Box 1 because all my friends played on there. A couple months later, I got Halo 5, and that kick started my passion for Halo.

Community Team
Original 8-bit NES...

Man... We old, lol.

MCX_Team wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 pm
Original 8-bit NES...

Man... We old, lol.
And I thought us Millenials were old... You learn everyday!

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:49 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:28 pm
Original 8-bit NES...

Man... We old, lol.
And I thought us Millenials were old... You learn everyday!
I feel so old at 16 when I see kids being born two years ago and think of how long ago it's been since I was there.

Return to “General discussion”