[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 12 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Wow just got back from a birthday party and there's been a heap of action! Okay glad you fellas liked the idea second nope I have not eaten a bug Eliteslayer :p n yep I dunno the answer to ya joke, wanna spill the beans?? (And don't try to recruit our members Akula, that ain't fair man, cause the good guys always win ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Wow just got back from a birthday party and there's been a heap of action! Okay glad you fellas liked the idea second nope I have not eaten a bug Eliteslayer :p n yep I dunno the answer to ya joke, wanna spill the beans?? (And don't try to recruit our members Akula, that ain't fair man, cause the good guys always win ;)
Happy birthday J-85.
THE NEXT PAGE IS SUBMITTED.

Ok, the answer to the joke is " Rudolf the Bread Nosed Reindeer !" Also happy birthday mate!

Haha well actually it wasn't my birthday, it was a friend of mine's younger bro's ;) but I'll save the happy birthdays till my actual one nxt year, though sorry for the miscommunication :I n nice joke eliteslayer

Good morning mate. Get some sleep mate. Lol

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...
i have eaten roaches and crickets and ants

jackdawg444 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...
Roaches? Seriously?! Ants and crickets, I know you can snack on, but Cockroaches?! I did not know that you could eat those....

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:
Roaches? Seriously?! Ants and crickets, I know you can snack on, but Cockroaches?! I did not know that you could eat those....
yeah actually wasn't that bad roasted and covered in chocolat

Fiiiiine A117 I won't try to recruit your members...
Trust A117 to take away my fun :(
Lol

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”