[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 47 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'd like to see a PB set of a country house and barn based out of the 1980's. Most of it was made out of wood back then. The most popular color was probably white and black. It would probably be a white house and a black barn. Just the basics inside of the house. A few counters, room dividers, a box tv, etc. Outside you would just have a front porch. The barn should just have a removable top and some dividers inside of it. Mostly brown plank boards inside. You could have maybe a few chickens and a couple of cows. Maybe even a horse. 5 or 6 hay bales as well. Also an old F-250. I know that was a popular truck back then. I think all it would have is a steering wheel and a bench seat. No need for any landscapes. That would just heighten the set's price. I'd put the price 125+ USD.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:21 am
I'd like to see a PB set of a country house and barn based out of the 1980's. Most of it was made out of wood back then. The most popular color was probably white and black. It would probably be a white house and a black barn. Just the basics inside of the house. A few counters, room dividers, a box tv, etc. Outside you would just have a front porch. The barn should just have a removable top and some dividers inside of it. Mostly brown plank boards inside. You could have maybe a few chickens and a couple of cows. Maybe even a horse. 5 or 6 hay bales as well. Also an old F-250. I know that was a popular truck back then. I think all it would have is a steering wheel and a bench seat. No need for any landscapes. That would just heighten the set's price. I'd put the price 125+ USD.
I'd buy it, hands down.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:21 am
Sold.

A farm house and barn? I love the idea, but the barn should be red or brown. Barn would need a hat loft, at least a dozen bales. The house could be wood siding or brick, but overall a very nice idea ccbrowning5.

Why can't we have DC superheroes if Mattel has the License ? because, ahem, other brick manufacturers do it ? Or some other reason?

Bongo I believe if Mattel has the rights to it they can only make "action figures" and I believe competitor brand has the rights to make construction toys of said theme
And because mega can be considered a construction toy...... They can't have it I maybe wrong tho.

I put this in the custom forum but might be better here...
Packs of normal heads so we don't have helmeted characters all the time.
I doubt they'd sell but maybe, like the replacement part service, we could get them direct just for customs?

First post but I've been a long time lurker:

I loved the World Beyond/Beyonders themed prototypes from last year. I bought the Pro Builder rover (and the viking long boat) and really think it was a home run. I'd love to see more Pro Builder sets in the vein of the World Beyond theme and looking at the set prototypes, specifically the lander, gave me an idea.

Modular sets that are released at the $30-50 price point that are usable separately, but can be combined into one larger set.

1. The lander module
This set could be built and enjoyed by itself as a simple lander set as the prototype build was.
2. Command module
This set, when built alone, can be used as a sort of "outpost" set.
3. Habitation module
As with the previous set, this could be built and displayed separately and still be a unique set.
4. Science module
This set could even be split into different sets: one science module centered on agriculture/farming, one with more stereotypical "science!" themes etc.
5. Engine module
This module would be the most difficult to make into a separate set, however I think it would be best done as a "space station" themed set or as it's own space vehicle with the connections that allow it to be merged with the other modules.

The idea behind each of these sets is to create a self contained cylindrical building set which can be connected in any desired combination with the other modules using the same type of connection as the fore and aft hull pieces on the Viking long boat. This would allow for a "complete" set to be built, but also for any number of combinations of modules to be connected if so desired. This would be a great way to get a set that would have a significantly higher price point, ~$200, out in more fiscally palatable pieces.

A similar type of overall design approach could be used for the larger prototypes from the World Beyond display from last year, such as the colony buildings.

So I thought a Dragon Ball Z set line would be a good idea, possibly even just adding some of the better known characters to the hero’s line, such as Son-Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta, just a thought :)

ODST2013 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 pm
So I thought a Dragon Ball Z set line would be a good idea, possibly even just adding some of the better known characters to the hero’s line, such as Son-Goku or Piccolo or Vegeta, just a thought :)
Not just dragon ball, but also:
Sword art Online
Naruto
Fairytail
Attack on Titan
Full Metal Alchemist
One Punch Man
Soul Eater

Return to “General discussion”