[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How did you get into collecting MB? - Page 8 - Community

How did you get into collecting MB?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am
Children destroy sets eeeeeeeerrrrrr
I've had several ppl wreck my stuff it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out DON'T TOUCH MY MEGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA BLOKKKKKKSSSS
I can definitely agree to that.
Heh, my nephew will find a diorama of mine and take a figure. Then he'll just run around showing it off.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:44 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:37 am
Children destroy sets eeeeeeeerrrrrr
I've had several ppl wreck my stuff it makes me want to scream and pull my hair out DON'T TOUCH MY MEGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA BLOKKKKKKSSSS
I can definitely agree to that.
Heh, my nephew will find a diorama of mine and take a figure. Then he'll just run around showing it off.
One of my friends brought a 6 year old child to my house. The 6 year old then climbed upon a shelf and brought my elephant to the ground :O I kept an eye on him constantly afterwards...

My pelican got absolutely destroyed by a friends toddler or something like that (think they were like 3-4) a few years back. It's all good now apart from the cockpit cause they stepped on it and broke the side a bit.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:02 pm
My pelican got absolutely destroyed by a friends toddler or something like that (think they were like 3-4) a few years back. It's all good now apart from the cockpit cause they stepped on it and broke the side a bit.
Hm that's a shame. I remember I stepped on a Brute spiker when I was 10... It's now DB's weapon in my comic.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Hm that's a shame. I remember I stepped on a Brute spiker when I was 10... It's now DB's weapon in my comic.
Yip I did that to the black spiker with the Chieftain Charge. I was so mad with myself.

I sat in my banshee years ago (the one with the red elite pilot) and I broke the hinge for the cockpit and its been held together with superglue ever since

I actually broke a few spikers my self

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:04 am
charliebucket wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Yip I did that to the black spiker with the Chieftain Charge. I was so mad with myself.
Yea I've stepped on a heavy machine-gun tripod, an Honour Guard head, and a few clips. Nowadays, I use a desk. Back then, I sat on the floor and tipped out a big box of parts, pretty much.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:36 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:04 am
charliebucket wrote:

Yea I've stepped on a heavy machine-gun tripod, an Honour Guard head, and a few clips. Nowadays, I use a desk. Back then, I sat on the floor and tipped out a big box of parts, pretty much.
It's pretty awesome. I used to use a desk for stop motion and diorama building, but I just upgraded and put everything on a huge table and now my computer has a spot! Hurrah!

Return to “General discussion”