[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 51 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Hold hit. :Googles it: Yep your correct Nato...

Bit of stuff for you to move around, Sabree.

15,654,346 B.C

- The High Elves are born.

15,568,593 B.C

- The Elves discover space travel.
- The Elves first land on the moon.

14,424,532 B.C

- The Elves reach out beyond our solar system.
- The Elves begin colonising other planets.

1,398,578 B.C

- The Elves discover two Schisms, the Defanium Schism and the Jaranian Schism.
- The Elves contain them to stop them being used by others, one as a weapon in a vault, one to power their largest carrier.

279,576 B.C

- The other ancient races are born: Dwarves, Goblins, Orcs. (C)
- The Elves decide to construct a safe planet with a shield around it, in the centre of the universe.

179,245 B.C

- The Elves create their safe planet, surrounded with 10 giant moon-sized shield generators and plasma guns

98,445 B.C

- Installation 00 begins construction.
- The Elves are fearful of it, they begin evacuating themselves to the safe planet.

- The Elves return to Earth.
- They decide it isn't their place to be among the stars, and they destroy all their space-faring technology.

Also, you might want to add what I did on Code: Green.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm
Bit of stuff for you to move around, Sabree.

15,654,346 B.C

- The High Elves are born.

15,568,593 B.C

- The Elves discover space travel.
- The Elves first land on the moon.

14,424,532 B.C

- The Elves reach out beyond our solar system.
- The Elves begin colonising other planets.

1,398,578 B.C

- The Elves discover two Schisms, the Defanium Schism and the Jaranian Schism.
- The Elves contain them to stop them being used by others, one as a weapon in a vault, one to power their largest carrier.

279,576 B.C

- The other ancient races are born: Dwarves, Goblins, Orcs. (C)
- The Elves decide to construct a safe planet with a shield around it, in the centre of the universe.

179,245 B.C

- The Elves create their safe planet, surrounded with 10 giant moon-sized shield generators and plasma guns

98,445 B.C

- Installation 00 begins construction.
- The Elves are fearful of it, they begin evacuating themselves to the safe planet.

- The Elves return to Earth.
- They decide it isn't their place to be among the stars, and they destroy all their space-faring technology.

Also, you might want to add what I did on Code: Green.
Cool I'll be adding it later tonight. The jaranian schism sounds interesting. Some sort of power source? With that change I the elves time line they will definitely be a bit older, and it finally validates there knoledge.

Yep. The new Schism is just a custom one I thought up. Basically it belonged to the Elves since they contained it. It's now buried deep beneath the Earth.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm
Yep. The new Schism is just a custom one I thought up. Basically it belonged to the Elves since they contained it. It's now buried deep beneath the Earth.
Like the ARK! Oh and that magic portal to the Ark in HALO. :P

DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:24 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm
Like the ARK! Oh and that magic portal to the Ark in HALO. :P
You mistaken the destructive halo ring for a portal

The portal was buried deep under africa the forerunner drednaught I believe was the key to the portal.

Zarry wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:53 am
Um. Sup?
THIS IS YOURE FIRST TIME ON THE FORUMS FOR REAL!!!!??????

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:37 am
The portal was buried deep under africa the forerunner drednaught I believe was the key to the portal.
True

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”