[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Foreign country WWII sets - Page 2 - Community

Foreign country WWII sets

Got a question? Ask it here!
More Axis powers, I did spend an hour typing up a detailed recommendation of about 20 new possible ww2 sets, but then there was a power cut... I'm going o list them here again, but in less detail.

- British desert rats pack
-'Axis winter soldiers' pack
-British crusader tank
-'Axis infantry set'
-'Axis divebomber set' (Stuka)
-'River crossing' (basically a wooden boat with Private Nichols, Pvt Huxley and a random american, the scene is from Cod 3
-'Winter allies' (russians)
-Axis attack tank (panzer IV)

maybe a ruined building with MG nest too but IDK

Just saw on Amazon: set with 4 German troops, set to come out June 1st for $14.99. I searched "mega construx call of duty." No pictures though.

Found it, then looked on Mega's Facebook page, someone had found it 14 minutes sooner.

AiasOileus wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:37 am
Just saw on Amazon: set with 4 German troops, set to come out June 1st for $14.99. I searched "mega construx call of duty." No pictures though.

Found it, then looked on Mega's Facebook page, someone had found it 14 minutes sooner.
I can't wait for that set

Well, it also kind of depends on how you view it. I'd think it would make a lot of sense, I mean, they have the Covenant and enemy factions for Destiny as sets/figures. Why not the Axis? All you really need to do is make the Stahlhelm and some vehicles, then you're good. No need for flag- which they could just take CoD: WWII's approach and just have the Iron Cross, or just like a Red flag with a black Nordic Cross and white circle, don't even need the German Cross (Which is different from the Iron Cross, not sure if it's alright to say the name of the symbol here).

The entire war was kinda evil in Japan the U.S. bombed CIVILIAN targets on purpose!

Japan also bombed civilian targets. They bombed Darwin here in Australia for example during the war.

I think everyone got bombed....

A tiger tank to fight on land and a bf109 for the air. After that just some axis troop packs and take my money!

What about a German u-boat.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:58 pm
The entire war was kinda evil in Japan the U.S. bombed CIVILIAN targets on purpose!
Everyone bombed each other

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”