[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 48 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Not just dragon ball, but also:
Sword art Online
Naruto
Fairytail
Attack on Titan
Full Metal Alchemist
One Punch Man
Soul Eater
wow wow, take it easy boy.
go slow, if you sell everything on day one, then you will have nothing to sell later.

I would agree, Test the water with dragon ball, because that is the most popular and mainstream line, and expand from there.

Dont know how hard is to deal with japanese people and their properties. So you gotta go slower than throwing all your favorite animes on the list

So I agree, if they do anime on the hero line, gotta start with dragon ball, just 2 figures max for each wave

DemonioBlanco wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:11 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Not just dragon ball, but also:
Sword art Online
Naruto
Fairytail
Attack on Titan
Full Metal Alchemist
One Punch Man
Soul Eater
wow wow, take it easy boy.
go slow, if you sell everything on day one, then you will have nothing to sell later.

I would agree, Test the water with dragon ball, because that is the most popular and mainstream line, and expand from there.

Dont know how hard is to deal with japanese people and their properties. So you gotta go slower than throwing all your favorite animes on the list

So I agree, if they do anime on the hero line, gotta start with dragon ball, just 2 figures max for each wave
These are just ideas okay, no need to recommend me to slow down

Thundercats

Serenity with the Firefly crew

A survivors pack

Im not sure If have somebody recommended this already.
But what about
Fortnite sets?
Its popular flavor for the moment. and characters are colorful and there is building mechancis... so i guess that could give some nice ideas for sets or build pieces and stuff. and fans could identify some of the locations in the game.
they could even use characters from the "save the world" mode that nobody touches....

Was thinking on that or PUBG, but as far as I can tell, PUBG isnt that easy to reconice.... i guess they could sell figures from the Call of duty sets and change little things and call them PUBG characters.

And for something I would like.... maybe Gears of Wars... I mean, they already have Halo stuff... and maybe Thundercats....
Granted Im from Mexico, and I cant find the "Hero" line... and I wanted so bad the He man stuff.

And the resurrection of the Warcraft sets, or at least figurines. That was the line where I started collecting mega blocks with out counting some marvel blind bags.

See, I'd like PUBG for the following: easily obtaining civilian figures with military gear, new weapons, slightly decayed buildings, and more things that could help make a regular city (for my stop-motions). I may be biased because I have only played PUBG, but Fortnite looks too cartoony for me.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:52 am
What is pubg about?
PUBG is a 100 person free for all on a large island. Everybody starts with nothing and has to scavenge for weapons and armor, it's fun but irritating. I've come in third in doubles, but that's the best I have ever done.

Oh sounds similar to fortnite (I saw YouTube videos)

Return to “General discussion”