[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Limbo... - Page 2 - Community

The Limbo...

Tell your own story!
DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:32 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 pm
ONE MORE THING! You are aloud to say things AS LONG AS IT IS JUST COMMENTARY*! Please. *You can say things such as jokes or dialogue for your Character Also I will "say" the Speech for you guy SO THAT IT CAN GO WITH THE STORY! That's about it I'll continue the story i've got already going when more people come in and say that they want in. DB Out And *** Bless!
Why did it Censor
G
o
d
?
Any way Y'all know in Christian. Or you do now. :P
I'm Christian and it's annoying to type it like: G0d

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:18 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:32 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:28 pm
ONE MORE THING! You are aloud to say things AS LONG AS IT IS JUST COMMENTARY*! Please. *You can say things such as jokes or dialogue for your Character Also I will "say" the Speech for you guy SO THAT IT CAN GO WITH THE STORY! That's about it I'll continue the story i've got already going when more people come in and say that they want in. DB Out And *** Bless!
Why did it Censor
G
o
d
?
Any way Y'all know in Christian. Or you do now. :P
I'm Christian and it's annoying to type it like: G0d
Yeah i guess mega doesn't want to get complaints from other religion people. :/

Oh ya @Thearbiter25 You Wanna JOIN?

DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:40 pm
Maby im feeling really lazy

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:15 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:40 pm
Maby im feeling really lazy
Don't worry 'bout if you don't want to you don't have to. Save me some work to :P

As I (DB) walked down the hall to the briefing room to meet my new team, I saw through a window the training grounds for some new Spartans, as I was looking out the window I almost ran into another Spartan, "Oh sorry." "Your good Sir." He was a Jet black Spartan recon, I swear he looked at me funny. But I was probably just thinking things. so I entered the Briefing room and saw many Spartans. Some of which I knew, Delta an expert in any weapons class, and Charliebucket, an old friend, a expert on ancient Forerunner tech, which he claims to be "Elven". and there were others but the commanding officer came over and said "Spartan DB? My name is Admiral Sabree, I'm the commanding officer of this unit, they have been briefed all ready, YOUR late." I wasn't that shock, I've been late before, so I replied, "Sorry sir I have no excuse." Just please don't be late again, NOW lets begin your begin. Our mission is on the research planet Wendon III," "Isn't that a RESTRICTED zone?" "Yes but the reason it was restricted is classified, even I don't know why, but our mission is to collect whatever remaining research left there, and find the missing scientist's, William Afton and Michael." "Does he have a last name?" "What?" "Michael. Does he have a last name?" " The Admiral looked down at his Datapad, "None that is recorded, anyway, get your gear ready, we leave in 2 Hours"

DB was walking back down the hall to gather his gear when he was stopped... By some old friends.

MY CHARACTER!

Faction: UNSC

Name: Unkown

Code name: Knight

Weapons: H2 BR, silenced magnum, a sword modeled after a medieval design

Armor/clothes: black wet-work armor with a tattered black cape and energy sword slash mark on the breast plate and several noticeable patched cut marks on the under armor and plus a few robotic fingers

Bio: Not much is known about Knight's past (or present) only that he is battle hardened, extremely deadly, and survived a lot. Some believe he follows a ancient Templar code.

Characteristics: Knight is known for being one of few words and has been witnessed displaying great acts of mercy it also brutality.

Guess I'll join

MY CHARACTER

faction : UNSC

armour : dark grey with orange highlights Mark V with legendary visor. (This is all halo 4 version)

name : not important

Nick name : rogue

Bio : rogue is a Spartan that can be described with words such as "stubborn" or "hard headed" he has had a rough track record of disobeying orders he was to be discharged until admiral sabree stepped in, he has a secret respect for knight.

Over all rogue is a deadly soldier and uses a classic halo ce Magnum, dual smgs and a assault rifle with the halo 4 teeth skin.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”