[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Sigma Battalion: Epsilon Company Sequel - Page 2 - Community

Halo Sigma Battalion: Epsilon Company Sequel

Tell your own story!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:37 pm
Hmm I want a new articulation Spartan who is an engineer and fixes stuff, surprise me.
It doesn't matter what type of Spartan you are, meaning by if you're a engineer, sniper, etc...
I will give you a random skill throughout the series. Be more specific on what type of new articulation Spartan you want

Update:

-No more requests for figures. There will be a post for a mystery pick your character, where you get a random figure of my choice.

-The Infection Series is at a pause. Sigma Battalion will begin after a little bit.

-

Specific hmm orange and halo reach key words Orange and reach choose one with both of those qualities

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:51 pm
Specific hmm orange and halo reach key words Orange and reach choose one with both of those qualities
Ok. I got the figure. Do you want a spartan Commando or Spartan JFO Orange?

Commando is ok maybe swap on of the shoulders for the jfo one

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm
Commando is ok maybe swap on of the shoulders for the jfo one
K

Hey guys. I won't be on for a little while. I'm enjoying life with my girlfriend so they're won't be much activity from me. Don't make too many comics while I'm gone

Sincerely, SpartanDelta444

I would like to join :)

TisforTiger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 pm
I would like to join :)
Yes you already in

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”