[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Limbo... - Page 3 - Community

The Limbo...

Tell your own story!
Could I join please? I like recons :)

TisforTiger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:49 pm
Yes

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:15 am
TisforTiger wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:49 pm
Yes
Tisfortiger, I've only got one recon and I was gonna use it for something else, but here you could be any armor/alien/robot/ETC really... within reason of the series.
TheArbiter25 But of course!

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:11 pm
MY CHARACTER!

Faction: UNSC

Name: Unkown

Code name: Knight

Weapons: H2 BR, silenced magnum, a sword modeled after a medieval design

Armor/clothes: black wet-work armor with a tattered black cape and energy sword slash mark on the breast plate and several noticeable patched cut marks on the under armor and plus a few robotic fingers

Bio: Not much is known about Knight's past (or present) only that he is battle hardened, extremely deadly, and survived a lot. Some believe he follows a ancient Templar code.

Characteristics: Knight is known for being one of few words and has been witnessed displaying great acts of mercy it also brutality.
OoOoHhHh Neato character! "The only ones who know the identity of this masked Spartan, is his old team. Fireteam BloodLust."

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:12 pm
Guess I'll join

MY CHARACTER

faction : UNSC

armour : dark grey with orange highlights Mark V with legendary visor. (This is all halo 4 version)

name : not important

Nick name : rogue

Bio : rogue is a Spartan that can be described with words such as "stubborn" or "hard headed" he has had a rough track record of disobeying orders he was to be discharged until admiral sabree stepped in, he has a secret respect for knight.

Over all rogue is a deadly soldier and uses a classic halo ce Magnum, dual smgs and a assault rifle with the halo 4 teeth skin.
This spartan can be so "Stubborn" AND "Hard-Headed" In DB's opinion. :P

Fireteam BloodLust. Known throughout the UNSC for there 575 completed missions. they disbanded after... Well I'm not ready to explain that right now. But when Arbi- I MEAN Knight stopped me in the hall, I couldn't help but remember my missions on BloodLust. "It's been a while" Knight said with his weird Voice alterererererererererer, "Yes It has." I replied, "Is there a reason you stopped me?" I asked, "I saw Silent the other day, He said he said he want to get the team together just to see us." "I can't go back to them! Not after what happened to Ca-. On our last mission." "But DB-" "NO KNIGHT! ...I'll see you on the mission." I instantly regretted yelling at him. I walked away without another word. I have been so bitter since our last mission...

ESPECIALLY to them.

As I gathered my stuff for the mission I found something. A picture of us. FIRETEAM BLOODLUST. We probably the most Bad-A team there was. Well other than Blue team. As I looked at the picture I grew more ANGRY. I don't know why I was so mad. Probably because there were people there than there were here... I threw away the picture, I tore it in half. I finish gathering my things and left for the launch bay where everyone else was waiting.

Been a while since i've made a post for this forum!

As I was walking down to the launch bay, I ran into the same jetblack recon again this time he walked right by me without a word, but he kept staring at me. Anyway, there's no time to think about it, the team was waiting, as I walked into the launch bay I saw that everyone was ready to go. I went into the transport shuttle and took my seat. As our ship took off I saw there was another shuttle taking off, But it flew in another direction as us, "Hey Rouge," I asked him because he was sitting next to me. "Where is that shuttle going?" "It's going to the Copernicus, It's the Newest ship in the UNSC fleet, It's supposed to be the strongest, fastest, Most powerful ship yet!" "How does a thing like that operate? Does it have multiple A.I?" "Yep." "Well then." As we rounded the planet to get to our ship, I saw the Copernicus. then the planet blocked my view. then I saw our ship that would be taking us to Wendon III. The Pandoran Launch.

Been a while since i post story. lets post.

The Pandoran Launch is one of the fastest ships in the UNSC fleet. When our craft boarded the Pandoran, the ship Immediately departed for Wendon III. Not much happened on our journey, I mostly stayed in my bunk, When we finally pulled out of slipspace, We were all called to the bridge. When we go there I saw what Wendon really looked like. On our way here the crew showed us images of the surface, it was a beautiful land full of lush plains of open ground, Kinda looked like Naboo from star wars, but without the fancy buildings, that may have been what it looked like BEFORE ONI and the UNSC got here. now it looked like a barren wasteland. The fields were completely dug open pits so deep they hit bedrock. "They were mining for something." Was my first thought. But before I could think about it more the Admiral snapped me out of it by saying. "Alright men, Load up into the Pelicans, Rouge, You take Knight, Charlie and Kurt and you'll go to the Barrack's and look for the Scientist's. Me, DB, Jacob, and Amy, will gather their last loges and we meet back at the Pandoran at 0600 hours.

While we were boarding our PELICAN's we made some last minute changes to the teams, I would be taking, Charliebucket, Charlie for short, TisForTiger, Tis for short, and Rouge. Sabree would take everyone else. "While down there in the labs, COM's may not work as well." Were Sabree's last words for us. As we entered the atmosphere the PELICAN shook like there was no tomorrow. Never got THOSE shake's out of my head. All those Orbital Drop Pod drops. Only I was with everyone then. Forget it. Charlie look over at me, he knew I was In a mood even through my face plate he could see it. Tis and Rouge probably did too, but they didn't say anything if they did. "What's wrong Chief?" Charlie asked. "Nothing, Focus on the mission, we drop in a few minutes so pay attention!" I snapped. We passed over the drop point, I went first, then Tis, then Charlie, and Rouge jumped after grabbing a few more rounds of ammo. We landed without a hitch."Why doesn't the PELICAN just land?" Rouge asked. "Because if they stay in the atmosphere to long they rust over." I replied. "What how?" Tis asked. "Something to do with the Scientist experiments." I replied. "All right" Charlie said. "Lets do this." And we entered the lab to search for the lost records.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”