[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Missing Figure - Community

Missing Figure

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hi, my brother recently got the Warzone Wasp, but instead of the Athlon it is supposed to come with, it came with one of the spartans from the Arctic Warthog. If you look on the gallery, I posted pictures. Thank you for your help! :)

Agreed......I promise I am not trying to cheat the system. I wonder if some one got an Athlon in their CTF Warthog....

TisforTiger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 pm
Agreed......I promise I am not trying to cheat the system. I wonder if some one got an Athlon in their CTF Warthog....
Probably. I heard of someone getting the whole lot of CTF figures in the wasp.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:09 am
TisforTiger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:25 pm
Probably. I heard of someone getting the whole lot of CTF figures in the wasp.
sounds pretty lucky to get all the ctf figs

Community Team
TisforTiger wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 pm
Hi, my brother recently got the Warzone Wasp, but instead of the Athlon it is supposed to come with, it came with one of the spartans from the Arctic Warthog. If you look on the gallery, I posted pictures. Thank you for your help! :)
We’re sorry you’re having an issue with your product. The best thing to do is contact our Consumer Services team for assistance. Phone or e-mail support is available Mon.- Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. You can find all of our contact information here: http: //fpfami[dot]ly/08d5.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”