[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 54 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
TisforTiger wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:13 pm
Ok..... Maybe it could be where they thought that if there technology fell into the wrong hands, that they would have the power to rule the universe, so they went into hiding instead of being defeated.... Oh, and charlie, the entities I was thinking of are dragons... Does that work?
Hmm... Sabree needs to update the timeline, as there's a load of info on The Elves on the Mega-Verse forums that aren't on this site.

Once he adds them, I'd suggest giving them a read once it's been updated.

I skimmed through the off-site timeline, and found the missing info re: the High Elves. I'm sure Sabree will update the rest of the timeline when he has the chance, but I figured TisforTiger might want to have a look at this stuff now.

15,654,346 B.C
- The High Elves are born.

15,568,593 B.C
- The Elves discover space travel.
- The Elves first land on the moon.

14,424,532 B.C
- The Elves reach out beyond our solar system.
- The Elves begin colonising other planets.

1,398,578 B.C
- The Elves discover two Schisms, the Defanium Schism and the Jaranian Schism.
- The Elves contain them to stop them being used by others, one as a weapon in a vault, one to power their largest carrier, containing a built-in time machine.

279,576 B.C
- The other races are born: Dwarves, Goblins and Orcs. (C)
- The Elves observe this and allow them to evolve on their own.
- The Elves decide to construct a safe planet with a shield around it, in the centre of the universe.

179,245 B.C
- The Elves create their safe planet, surrounded with 10 giant moon-sized shield generators and plasma guns

98,445 B.C
- Installation 00 begins construction.
- The Elves are fearful of it, they begin evacuating themselves to the safe planet.

- The Elves return to Earth.
- They decide it isn't their place to be among the stars, and they destroy all their space-faring technology.

5,327 B.C
- Jeff comes to power. (C)
- Jeff begins his great journey to the Goblin Kingdom. (C)

5,326 B.C
- Jeff reaches the Goblin Kingdom and kills the Goblin King, Max (C)
- Jeff wins over the Goblins and begins raising a Goblin army (C)
- Dwarves overthrown and their mine conquered. (C)
- War against the Amazons begins. (C)
- Time Blade forged from scary looking Dwarven gemstones (C)
- The High Elves discover Jeff is raising an army. (C)

5,325 B.C
- After a long war, Jeff conquers the Amazons. (C)
- The High Elves begin a long march to meet Jeff. (C)

5,286 B.C
- The High Elves arrive at the Orc Badlands. (C)
- The First Great Time War begins. (C)

4,324 B.C
- The First Great Time War is won by the High Elves. (C)
- Jeff is flung in the Elven prison of Dimension: X (C)

4,323 B.C
- Jeff escapes Dimension: X and goes into hiding on a small island. (C)
- The High Elves erase all existence of themselves. And go into hiding. (C)
- The last remaining Goblins die out. (C)

1,789 B.C
- The race of High Elves dies out. (C)

Thank you @NatoGreavesy!!!! I appreciate it! Charlie, it is really up to you if you want me to go ahead with this. The High Elves are your creation, so you should be able to decide. I will change it around to make sure it fit well, but it is up to you. :)

Hm well I've got a lot of lore for them that I'm yet to share, but if you could post the re-re-written lore thing for me, that'd be kool.

Ya I'll be do a blanket updata hopefully today.

TisforTiger wrote:
the entities I was thinking of are dragons...
I completely forgot to comment on this earlier. Without going too deeply into SPOILER territory, I feel like I should mention to everyone that I do have some future plot plans involving dragons.

The rough idea I was going for is that dragons were among the earliest beings to exist in the universe, to which the normal rules of time and space don't entirely apply. They aged very slowly but weren't quite immortal, had elemental powers that defied the laws of physics/nature, while the most powerful among them could even travel freely between alternate realities, and see glimpses of potential futures. The three magic weapons that the ancient races of Gelida created were actually meant to be used to defend themselves from these more powerful dragons.

Eventually, as the cosmos began to fill up with more technologically advanced races, the dragons retreated to the fringes of existence, where they watched, waiting for the right moment to return to power. A particularly devious specimen, known only as "The Sallow" believes that the Mega-Verse is the time and place to stage that return, and has shaped Red/Evil Carlos into a weapon to pave the way for that goal.

Of course, this is only a really rough outline of what I was considering, and probably wouldn't come into play until sometime after the Battle of Antares. I'm happy to adapt/adjust this stuff to fit what other people have planned, especially now that I know someone else has some major plans to use dragons, too.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 am
TisforTiger wrote:
I completely forgot to comment on this earlier. Without going too deeply into SPOILER territory, I feel like I should mention to everyone that I do have some future plot plans involving dragons.

The rough idea I was going for is that dragons were among the earliest beings to exist in the universe, to which the normal rules of time and space don't entirely apply. They aged very slowly but weren't quite immortal, had elemental powers that defied the laws of physics/nature, while the most powerful among them could even travel freely between alternate realities, and see glimpses of potential futures. The three magic weapons that the ancient races of Gelida created were actually meant to be used to defend themselves from these more powerful dragons.

Eventually, as the cosmos began to fill up with more technologically advanced races, the dragons retreated to the fringes of existence, where they watched, waiting for the right moment to return to power. A particularly devious specimen, known only as "The Sallow" believes that the Mega-Verse is the time and place to stage that return, and has shaped Red/Evil Carlos into a weapon to pave the way for that goal.

Of course, this is only a really rough outline of what I was considering, and probably wouldn't come into play until sometime after the Battle of Antares. I'm happy to adapt/adjust this stuff to fit what other people have planned, especially now that I know someone else has some major plans to use dragons, too.
Well hay, I was always woundering when dragons would come into play, I have some myself and when I got around to Athecia they were probably going to be the villians. That will be cool. So how old are the dragons btw? With my extended lore in play time goes far back, like astronically far back, when i say distand past I'm talking about like qunitillions of years if not more, and thats where I desided not to go farther back to not have to cap myself. Presumably reality almost infinitely back. Is this just our mwga-verse universe because the way there are described suggests more then a singular universal being of sorts and instead I'd say suggests something more powerful that just that. Of course there age could mean massive evolution that gradually lead to there powers developing naturally. Just curious for more info on them.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:11 am
TisforTiger wrote:

Yep that's all good. I never really incorporated Dragons that much, and I think Jeff probably wouldn't want to try and tame any for his army, but I expect if he were to flood-infect a Falcon or a FrostRaven, it would become a Dragon-like entity, but that could be completely different, with me using the Krystal-Wars style ones, and you using the classic-style ones, or vice-versa. Something like that.

Now I want to know who The Shallow is...

Ya I got some of the jruatal wars ones lol. If I use any it will be the silver 1 headed and golden two headed ones. The silver is my fav, he has my one crystal wars crystal on him. He will be something, what I'm not sure as I've not gotten near that.

Hm, I hadn't given much thought to exactly how old the dragons could be. As I said, this was only a really rough idea I had, and it'll probably be changed a fair bit to fit with what TisforTiger and anyone else might have planned.

In my head, though, I was imagining the dragons to be something of a unique species in the multiverse - there'd be a single race of dragons, spread out across multiple dimensions, rather than alternate versions of the same dragons in every dimension. Since I was planning for at least some of them to have the ability to travel between realities, I felt like having multiple versions of the same dragons would just lead to a lot issues.

In regards to age, I hadn't really pinned down an exact timeframe, just that they were old. Not the oldest, but certainly older than most. I was also toying with a wacky idea for how they could prolong their lifespans further, but it might be too weird to be practical, so I may not go ahead with it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”