[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
MAD MAX Mega Bloks Idea??? - Community

MAD MAX Mega Bloks Idea???

Got a question? Ask it here!
Ok so im new to the forums this is my first Post
so HELLO WORLD! lol

anyway

MAD MAX

i saw Mad Max Fury Road When it came out back in May
i seen them growing up and always wanted to have that Interceptor in toy form

I love Halo and the Mega Bloks sets they made of the figures to being fully articulated and Accessories like guns and items

Those ideas of Accessories
like the Call of Duty Soldiers how they have those small shotgun rounds on there legs, or patches, holsters, knifes, side packs, backpacks, bullet vest, armor, gilly suits, etc.

the point is
with all those Accessories we can put on a character like Max. fully equipped for the Wasteland
and given his interceptor in 3 forms. Mad Max 1. Road Warrior and Fury Road mode.

Mad Max Mode. the Normal Car while its sorta dusty in the wasteland Without the Trunk and Back Window being taken out just normal but dirty and gritty

Road Warrior Mode. you can put a Fuel tanks and and take out the Trunk and Back window leaving the Side Spoiler in the back of the car.

Fury Road Mode. take away one tank and knock off the side spoilers on each side of the end trunk.
most people dont notice that on the back of the car. the car has the 1 tank thats all. but if you look at the trunk where the spoiler use to be as it gets taken out. in Road Warrior the sides of the trunk molded in Spoiler is still there giving a style. but in Fury Road. when the Trunk is goin the Spoiler that was molded wasnt even there. cause on the sides theres nothing molded like there never was one.

but basic point is. just make the Interceptor a full on set of all versions of the film
or make a Mad Max 1 version cleaned up no dust new Interceptor
and then make a Dusty version But keep the Trunk and Back windows from the new but dusted up for people to Custumize and change that dusty interceptor in there own way so people have more options to choice for themselves of what Road Warrior or Fury Road Look of the interceptor should look like.

on the other stuff the Figure of Max
he should have alot of Survival stuff he can carry. after watching Fury Road. at the end of the movie he gets his leather jacket back. but he has alot of Accessories on him. alot of backpacks on his back and stuff on his side pockets.
it just gives me an idea of a huge set of stuff like how in Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome had. in that movie he is told to disarm himself and starts poring guns and knifes on the table
but he also puts radiation module, Binoculars, Radio walkytalky,
maybe for the Accessories we can have those in the car and a Gas Mask and Radiation BackPack like off the Poster and opening of Fury Road on Maxs Back its Yellow.
give the Car also some Dog Food Cans and bags and boxes. maybe some water canisters and Gas Containers.

but ya gives us Alot of Accessories and detail to the Car and Max. AND i almost forgot his Blue Healer DOG! lol if he can fit in the car yes add him too. make the car sorta 2 seater and space in the back sorta. atleast enuf space to sneak an extra 2 guys in the back and a Dog to fill the Car up with Characters and items

and not just Max Rockatansky. but what about Other Characters from All the Movies

and if we can get the Movie license atleast theres a Game Coming around. Mad Max buy Avalanche Studios. we can always go from them if we have too

i just want to see this come to stores.
Mad Max Mega Bloks would be cool.
i know its rated R but heck even Terminator, Halo ,and COD is too.
why not?

Community Team
Hey Roy!

While a lot of us here at Mega love the Mad Max franchise, there are currently no plans in the works right now to take on Mad Max. When choosing a new franchise to pursue, there are a lot of different variables that go into that choice, just a few examples would be: age of our audience & age and rating of the material we'd cover.

However we love fan suggestions, so don't be discouraged--keep them coming!

thanks man i really LOVE your carness as a employee. seriously i love it when Employees reply back. i just still cant believe you did. you guys ARE listening to people! THANK YOU MAN! lol

Community Team
Haha well thanks! I hope it encourages you to keep using the forums and bringing us these ideas! Like I said before, we're definitely listening :)

I have seen people post custum fallout pics and I think there's a lot of potential for it like the power armor now there ere things in the game like psychos that don't need to be in the sets. I think sets like rader caricature packs or a mini fallout shelter that's made up of figures small computers and a criopod like the one halo set with master chief anyways if love to hear from you mega:)

C'mon Cary. Bring out MAD MAX.

that would be cool for the pieces and the wheels of the vehicles

I know it won't happen... But I want it to so badly. The figures alone would be worth my money. All that said, I also appreciate Cary's candid response. It's refreshing when a company practices clear communication with its fan base.

you copied mine look at the dates

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”