[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 175 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Hey guys, I'm able to get onto the site for a abit. Won't be on for long, though, so I'll probably just check RolePlay&FanFiction.

'Sup. I return. Should be back to comics tomorrow. For now, I'll need to catch up on what's happened in the Mega community.

Welcome back to the land of the living.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:04 am
Welcome back to the land of the living.
HAHA! Thanks, man.

Welcome back Charlie. The gallery was getting pretty empty. :( Where is everyone.

Yeah seems like the older fellas (CC, you, Sabree, Nato, me, ect) don't seem to be on as much, especially Sabree. I'm guessing he's too busy to be active. Shame.

Anyway, I'll be back to uploading today, so that'll maybe make the gallery a tad more active.

New comic chapter, and the competition is gonna open in a couple days so keep your eyes open for that.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:57 pm
competition is gonna open in a couple days so keep your eyes open for that.

Excellent. I've been looking forward to this.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:26 pm
Yeah seems like the older fellas (CC, you, Sabree, Nato, me, ect) don't seem to be on as much, especially Sabree. I'm guessing he's too busy to be active. Shame.

Anyway, I'll be back to uploading today, so that'll maybe make the gallery a tad more active.
I try, really hard, work is running me into the ground can't get enough sleep. I'm working on stuff with my days off ect.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”