[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Scrolls of the High Elves: non-canon Project: V.O.R.T.E.X lore - Page 4 - Community

Scrolls of the High Elves: non-canon Project: V.O.R.T.E.X lore

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:29 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:03 pm
quick question Why is Jiff evil like does Jiff have a motive
He wants to be number 1. Other than that... All shall be revealed!
Wait did I relay say Jiff... Like the peanut butter

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:03 pm
quick question Why is Jiff evil like does Jiff have a motive
the great all might jiff

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:55 pm
charliebucket wrote:

the great all might jiff
Got eaten

Jiif, ruler of all.. Got eaten in a sammich of PB and Jiff.

It's been too long since we last had some of my fantasy lore. Jeff was sailing out to meet the Skeleton Crew.

The king, a jagged, gaunt skeleton with a tatty navy captain’s suit known as “DreadEye” shambled towards Jeff, “Who dho yhou think ye are, to sail to the Island of Skulls?” he slurred out through his miss-aligned jaws. Jeff answered, angrily “Your prophesied uniter!”. You see, there was a prophecy that one day, an evil shadow would come from the Orc Lands to unite all the evil in this world and others. That army would be called “The Odaku” or “The Horde of Death” in the modern tongue. DreadEye then knelt down before Jeff, for he knew what the fate of his Crew was, their deadly, awful fate. “Rule us, Mighty Prophecy” screamed DreadEye, Jeff replied “Yes, but there can only be one ruler.” And he flung DreadEye deep into the murky sea, never to be seen again!

Heh. When I went to copy-past my lore out of pages, I accidentally opened photos instead. That happens when you do so much comic stuff.

By this time, Jeff had amassed an army so large, it could conquer any of it’s time. Just by sheer numbers, he could destroy the mightiest legions with the smallest effort. When the Elves knew, it was too late, Jeff had begun a march from the Goblin city to the Orc Badlands, to bring his army to the king of the Orcs, Lord Drathu. When Jeff arrived, his army had lost all of two soldiers during their long journey. Jeff approached the Drathu’s citadel, perched high above all other structures in the Badlands. Jeff said to his army, “I will rule this race. They will join us!” and he stormed up to the gates of Drazathresh, Drathu’s castle.

Enjoy!

Never took Jeff as a quantity over quality kinda guy but hay if I could throw hundreds of solders at my problems if be on board.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Never took Jeff as a quantity over quality kinda guy
He prefers both. I think he likes to have a huge army of average soldiers because that makes him stand out amongst the rest.

Been too long since we had some lore. Jeff was about to conquer the Orcs and lead them.

I’m sure, by now, you’ve heard of Drathu’s gauntlets, giving superhuman strength and power to any who wields them… Jeff also knew of the gauntlets, so he was cautious as he approached the throne. One false move, he thought to himself, and your dead, Jeff. He knew he would easily overpower Drathu in a straight fight, but the gauntlets would give his opponent the advantage.

“Ah… If it isn’t Jeff,” said Drathu, almost kindly “it has been a while since I last saw you.” “Indeed it has.” replied Jeff. “What do you seek, young warlord?” asked Drathu. “Your death.” answered Jeff, as he swung his axe, removing Drathu’s arm, whilst keeping the gauntlet intact. Jeff picked up the gauntlet, knowing that no one stood between him and ruling the Orcs, and finished off Drathu. Jeff’s army was complete, with the numbers of the Goblins, the power of the Skeleton Crew, and the intellect of the Orcs, Jeff was unbeatable. Almost. He knew, that the Elves could call upon all the light in this world to flush away the darkness. He needed more power, but there wasn’t any. Just the untamed Trolls throughout the caves and crevasses of the land.

Great lore! I should be able to post my revised story soon!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”